Hall Of Fame Game Chatter Thread...

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Christian Ponder just crossed my mind.

That crop of 1st round QBs from the 2011 draft was horrid. It's like NFL GMs went full retard that year.

Worse crop of 1st round QBs 2011 or 1999?

That's Phil poll material right thar.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
Ryan Shazier looks very good so far in this game. I know everyone hated him for the cowboys but he might be able to break that crap Ohio State Linebacker thing thats been going on for about a decade

data

Forbes #1
I thnk Taylor swift is hotter than Carrie underwood. There, I said it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought I read/heard that they were looking for bigger DBs and that was one of the reasons that they wanted to move on from Boykins.

Dumb philosophy, IMO. If a guy can play I keep him around regardless of his size.
Yeah I never understood that type of logic. A good corner is a good corner. If a guy can get it done while being 5'9" then who gives a shit how big the guy is. I think you are right though, the Eagles wanted more size at corner.

data

Forbes #1
Refs are always over sensitive in the preseason. That wrist grab won't get called in September. Trae had his head around, too.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Watching the Steelers struggle to run it in from the 1 yard line is a preview of the 2015 Cowboys short yardage offense.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Watching the Steelers struggle to run it in from the 1 yard line is a preview of the 2015 Cowboys short yardage offense.
I saw the O-line today during the scrimmage. I'm not sure the RB will matter at all.

1bigfan13

Staff member
:lol

Jesse James could have walked into the end zone.

data

Forbes #1
good god I hope not. When we had that years ago, it was so infuriating.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I saw the O-line today during the scrimmage. I'm not sure the RB will matter at all.
I doubt it but hopefully I'm wrong.

Demarco Murray is a physical runner. He had some good running lanes last year but he also picked up a ton of yards after contact.

1bigfan13

Staff member
good god I hope not. When we had that years ago, it was so infuriating.
Notice the Steelers only called 1 run play from the the 1 yard lane. That will be us again after we concede that our RB rotation is garbage.

Top Bottom