Hall Of Fame Game Chatter Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I just expect it to be me and Phil, but I am just glad for a real game to be on.

And it is just complete bullshit that Jerome fricking Bettis is a Hall of Famer.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Im not able to watch it so give me play by play. K Thx Bai

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just expect it to be me and Phil, but I am just glad for a real game to be on.

And it is just complete bullshit that Jerome fricking Bettis is a Hall of Famer.
No kidding, talk about an average RB with only a few good seasons on his resume. Career 3.9 YPC. That's ugly.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'll keep you company, Boozey.

1bigfan13

Staff member
No kidding, talk about an average RB with only a few good seasons on his resume. Career 3.9 YPC. That's ugly.
It's the benefit that comes with playing in Pittsburgh. A good number of their Hall of Famers are undeserving.

A couple of names who I would have considered before Bettis.....Ricky Waters and Edgerrin James.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Good lord, the Steelers aren't even making an effort.

Landry Jones the whole game and a fourth string RB as starters.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Obviously it's early but it looks like the Vikings will still struggle passing the ball deep down the field. Pretty much everything was a check down on that drive.

Word of advice.....pick up Kyle Rudolph in the late rounds of your fantasy draft.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Think the Vikings are going to surprise a lot of people this year. They were actually an underdog against the 49ers in Vegas when lines opened. Loaded up on them for that game.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I get that the game is lame but they are already ignoring the game completely in favor of a boring ass interview with Tim Brown.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Good play from Brandon Boykin.

I can't believe the Eagles practically gave him away and it pisses me off it was to the Steelers.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Kind of embarrassing.

Walsh just got an extension from the team and pulls a FG wide right in the first exhibition.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good play from Brandon Boykin.

I can't believe the Eagles practically gave him away and it pisses me off it was to the Steelers.
Yeah he was a corner I really liked. I love how the Eagles are pretending they are so loaded in the secondary that they can just give guys like that away.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah he was a corner I really liked. I love how the Eagles are pretending they are so loaded in the secondary that they can just give guys like that away.
He has always been a playmaker. He was special at Georgia and he also was the guy who picked off Orton in the finale to end it.

Good player. They gave him away for next to nothing.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Landry Jones missed Coates on a wide open TD.

That's why we were happy when he finally left Oklahoma.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well, at least there are some points.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I thought I read/heard that they were looking for bigger DBs and that was one of the reasons that they wanted to move on from Boykins.

Dumb philosophy, IMO. If a guy can play I keep him around regardless of his size.

data

Forbes #1
First time seeing live football on my new TV. To hell with the steelers.

Top Bottom