RB DeMarco Murray says he was unaware why he was left out of first practice.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Report: Ex-Cowboys RB DeMarco Murray says he was unaware why he was left out of first Eagles practice

SportsDayDFW.com Follow @SportsDayDFW Email websports@dallasnews.com
Published: August 4, 2015 12:38 pm

Former Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray didn’t make an impact in his first practice as a member of the Phildelphia Eagles. He didn’t get a chance to.

According to NJ.com, Murray told the media he wasn’t sure why he was held out of drills by the Eagles and didn’t ask coach Chip Kelly because it’s not in his nature to do so.

“Yeah you are always upset when you don’t get a chance to get out there and compete,” Murray said. “Obviously I wanted to be out there, but it didn’t happen.”

Kelly told the media that the team checked his hydration levels, as the Eagles do with all their players, and felt Murray would risk further injury with his participation.

“It was a training staff decision,” Kelly said in a different NJ.com story. “Especially, with the way the weather has been, we didn’t want to take any chances. It’s not just for [Murray], we treat every player on a daily basis.”

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Report: Ex-Cowboys RB DeMarco Murray says he was unaware why he was left out of first Eagles practice

SportsDayDFW.com Follow @SportsDayDFW Email websports@dallasnews.com
Published: August 4, 2015 12:38 pm

Former Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray didn’t make an impact in his first practice as a member of the Phildelphia Eagles. He didn’t get a chance to.

According to NJ.com, Murray told the media he wasn’t sure why he was held out of drills by the Eagles and didn’t ask coach Chip Kelly because it’s not in his nature to do so.

“Yeah you are always upset when you don’t get a chance to get out there and compete,” Murray said. “Obviously I wanted to be out there, but it didn’t happen.”

Kelly told the media that the team checked his hydration levels, as the Eagles do with all their players, and felt Murray would risk further injury with his participation.

“It was a training staff decision,” Kelly said in a different NJ.com story. “Especially, with the way the weather has been, we didn’t want to take any chances. It’s not just for [Murray], we treat every player on a daily basis.”
Kelly said he might risk further injury. I wonder what that means.

Top Bottom