Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I don't see it as a big deal. It was on a Friday night and they were at a team sponsored function. The only potential point of contention is whether Jones and Garrett were communicating. I can't help but wonder if Garrett was there himself.
Sounds like it was more of a Jerry approved function than a team one(though I guess they are really the same thing which is another can of worms)and if Garrett had been there I'm positive Jerry would have mentioned the HC was in attendance

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Uhh... no.

Carp

DCC 4Life

Uhh... no.
This is stupid. The Giants played the Seahawks much closer than the final score indicates.

Cotton

Staff member
This is stupid. The Giants played the Seahawks much closer than the final score indicates.
I'm normally agree with MacMahon but he is way off here. Sit him coming off the bye, against a division opponent that's playing fairly well, on their home turf? Negro please.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
If we sit Romo vs. the Giants it should be because we have a 28 point lead, a-la Jacksonville. Otherwise, no. Start with a run-heavy game plan and let Romo take his shots. That's our formula.

Cotton

Staff member

Carp

DCC 4Life
Holy shit...Curfew Gate is a way bigger story than it should be. The game in London is a big PR move for the NFL, schedules are going to be weird to make sure you make all the rounds and put the right foot forward for the NFL.

All the hand wringing over this story and the team looked as prepared as they have all year, even traveling to Europe.

Cotton

Staff member
Holy shit...Curfew Gate is a way bigger story than it should be. The game in London is a big PR move for the NFL, schedules are going to be weird to make sure you make all the rounds and put the right foot forward for the NFL.

All the hand wringing over this story and the team looked as prepared as they have all year, even traveling to Europe.
Yeah, I agree that it's been overblown. That's partly why I posted that tweet from Sturm. Some argued (not members here) that the CBA didn't allow for curfews, and some argued that it does. Well, Sturm's tweet proves that it only is enforceable on the night before a game, which further makes this a moot discussion and topic.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Haven't seen who they are.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Charean Williams ✔ @NFLCharean
Follow
Robert Steeples, Lou Young and Jonte Green are the CBs working out for the Cowboys. They are practice squad candidates.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Tim MacMahon @espn_macmahon
Follow
Dez Bryant got Jordans for the O-line. "They been balln'! I stayed swagged up. They deserve to be swagged up, too."

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

:unsure

D

Deuce

I wonder if Jerry gets his nuts in before or after he goes for the glory hole?

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep, because they were both bullshit calls.

Cotton

Staff member

Pretty interesting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom