A new/old DCC coming...

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Ohh, maybe we can have someone in charge of going through the gameday threads and compiling posts during certain times of that game. For example reactions when Dez did/didn't catch the ball. And put all of those into a thread. It would be some work, but the entertainment value would be epic.
If there was a section on the main screen that could be tagged to a certain thread for the day, it would be cool if it could dynamically deliver the posts with the most likes for that thread.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If there was a section on the main screen that could be tagged to a certain thread for the day, it would be cool if it could dynamically deliver the posts with the most likes for that thread.
I like it. Is this possible, [MENTION=2]dallen[/MENTION]?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I'd like to know if anyone wants to do some write-ups or whatever these guys decide we will do. You don't have to be staff to be involved.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Needs more odes...

Bring back the glossary

And spanish/English option get with the times! :unsure

Jiggyfly

Banned
I'd like to know if anyone wants to do some write-ups or whatever these guys decide we will do. You don't have to be staff to be involved.
I would like to do some write ups on O-line and D-line play especially preseason focusing on some second line guys.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:window

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
In all seriousness, write it up. We will post it.

Maybe.

Top Bottom