A new/old DCC coming...

p1_

DCC 4Life
Do we have some primer material archived? Or were they lost in the fire?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Random idea: We should have a 'best of DCC' thread I think. And maybe a DCC lexicon/terminology thread.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Random idea: We should have a 'best of DCC' thread I think. And maybe a DCC lexicon/terminology thread.
We had a glossary, but I think it got lost. Unless Phil or someone else archived it.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Have we been down a couple days or what?

Cotton

Staff member
Have we been down a couple days or what?
No, the old redirect from dccforums.com expired. I didn't realize anyone else still went to that URL. You will need to bookmark dallascowboyscentral.com and use that URL form here on out.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I really like the "Hot Take" suggestion that Iamtdg brought up in one of the threads.

Too often they get lost in a thread and it turns into pissing contest.

I think it would be kind of cool to give people a platform for their hot takes and there it is, no archives needed.
I'm about 75% complete on my Peyton Manning Hot Take. Should be ready within 48 hours.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I still have some old articles I wrote when this site first started if you want to review then and see if they are worth posting again.

Cotton

Staff member
I still have some old articles I wrote when this site first started if you want to review then and see if they are worth posting again.
Sure, send them to me.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No, the old redirect from dccforums.com expired. I didn't realize anyone else still went to that URL. You will need to bookmark dallascowboyscentral.com and use that URL form here on out.
I noticed the same thing. I used the DCC URL because it's the first thing that pops up when I type dc into my address bar.

Cotton

Staff member
I noticed the same thing. I used the DCC URL because it's the first thing that pops up when I type dc into my address bar.
I noticed it the other day, and should have realized others would have the same issue. I should have said something at that time, but just didn't think about it.

p1_

DCC 4Life
All fixed.....thanks great modular one.

Top Bottom