User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Post Your Teams...

  1. #1
    Amateur football god Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    46,701

    Post Your Teams...

    14 team league. Leagues like this are tough to draft. Not a big fan of leagues this big, but overall, I thought I had a decent draft.



  2. #2
    Senior Member jsmith6919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5,636
    Considering it's a 14team I like it, Foster could be a real asset right around playoff time. I would drop the extra kicker and take a flyer on another rb or wr though.

  3. #3
    Amateur football god Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    46,701
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    Considering it's a 14team I like it, Foster could be a real asset right around playoff time. I would drop the extra kicker and take a flyer on another rb or wr though.
    With the talent so diluted in such a huge league, I didn't figure I would get shit at WR or RB that late, so I opted with guaranteed points when my starting kicker is on his bye. I may look around to see what's available, though.

  4. #4
    Amateur football god Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    46,701
    Good call, Smith. I ended up finding Matt Asiata from the Vikes. Decent little bench RB.

  5. #5
    A winning temperament Deuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    With the talent so diluted in such a huge league, I didn't figure I would get shit at WR or RB that late, so I opted with guaranteed points when my starting kicker is on his bye. I may look around to see what's available, though.
    2 things:

    1. Ajayi is probably 3rd string in Miami. Miller is the clear cut starter and Damien Williams has taken full advantage of his reps.
    2. Have fun rooting for Alfred Morris, Odell Beckham and Zach Ertz on a weekly basis.

  6. #6
    Amateur football god Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    46,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    2 things:

    1. Ajayi is probably 3rd string in Miami. Miller is the clear cut starter and Damien Williams has taken full advantage of his reps.
    2. Have fun rooting for Alfred Morris, Odell Beckham and Zach Ertz on a weekly basis.
    I'm an Ajaji mark, and I got him in the 16th round.

    I don't choose sides when I choose my FF team.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Rev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,939
    Same 14 person team league:

    QBs Peyton and Foles

    RBs Leveon Bell, Joique Bell, Tevin Coleman, David Cobb, Khiry Robinson, and Jonas Gray

    Wrs Victor Cruz, Mike Evans, Devonte Adams, Andre Holmes, Allen Hurns, and Markus Wheaton

    TE: Martellus Bennett and Escobust (that was a joke and a 17th round choice that will be churned)

    K: Matt Praeter

    Def: Carolina


    Will have to monitor the waiver wire fiercely....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •