Video Game Chatter

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
[MENTION=9]Cowboysrock55[/MENTION]

Here ya go:

So, let me explain to you what's going on here.

I'm doing side missions, but they are side missions that directly affect the story missions. I'm basically trying to weaken the enemy army so as to limit the amount of people trying to kill me while simultaneously bringing down the power structure.

What I ultimately need to do is get to the higher ranking soldiers known as War Chiefs, but before I can do that, I have to eliminate a few captains and interrogate them in order to find out where these War Chiefs are located and how to get to them. Speaking of which, in order to find out what the strengths and weaknesses are of the captains, I have to locate and interrogate foot soldiers known as "worms", which you'll find me doing.

Later in the game, I'm supposed to be able to start drawing my own followers and building my own army, which should end up being pretty sweet.

Enjoy.

(Don't forget to manually set it to 720P)

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
This game looks really cool. A nice refreshing take on a war game:

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I really do miss playing a college football game, therefore I am considering buying NCAA 14 and just downloading the updated official rosters from Operation Sports.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Any of you dudes take advantage of the monster Black Friday sales?

I went ahead and picked up a Wii U. The golf was awesome on the Wii, and it's supposed to be even better on this one, so I'll enjoy playing on the virtual course while drinking a few beers.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I really do miss playing a college football game, therefore I am considering buying NCAA 14 and just downloading the updated official rosters from Operation Sports.
I agree with this. It's absolutely retarded that a game was destroyed because of bullshit out of their control.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Me too...Madden is just not getting it done for me anymore. I figured it out too soon and won the Super Bowl in my first year on All Madden.

NCAA...you had to build, the recruiting was as much fun as playing the games were.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Me too...Madden is just not getting it done for me anymore. I figured it out too soon and won the Super Bowl in my first year on All Madden.

NCAA...you had to build, the recruiting was as much fun as playing the games were.
I agree and you could do a dynasty online with your friends. There was always something fun about taking a crappy school, playing against your friends, recruiting against your friends and everyone trying to build their program up to a dominating level. You just don't get any of that with Madden.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

I think Gamestop has it for like 15 bucks which is nothing.

I think I'm gonna pick that up this weekend and download the rosters. :towel

I agree and you could do a dynasty online with your friends. There was always something fun about taking a crappy school, playing against your friends, recruiting against your friends and everyone trying to build their program up to a dominating level. You just don't get any of that with Madden.
While we didn't have as many participants, I had more fun with our NCAA league than I did with our Madden league.
[MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION] - respect Howard's Rock forever.

D

Deuce

While we didn't have as many participants, I had more fun with our NCAA league than I did with our Madden league.
@Deuce - respect Howard's Rock forever.
I seem to remember my Yellow Jackets taking a giant dump on Howard's Rock. Roddy Jones and Emory Peebles were probably 1-2 for the Heisman that year.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I seem to remember my Yellow Jackets taking a giant dump on Howard's Rock. Roddy Jones and Emory Peebles were probably 1-2 for the Heisman that year.
Don't forget who won the ACC in season 2 behind All-Americans Jamie Harper and Dwayne Allen.

:towel

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Picked up the new Dragons Age on Amazon for 45
I got it for PC and played only a few minutes before I had to deal with work, holiday weekends, and a failing hard drive.

I should be able to get back into it soon.... seems really good.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is anyone planning on buying the new Telltale's Game of Thrones? I know a number of people on here played Walking Dead by Telltale and I'm pretty excited to see what this game will be like.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
[MENTION=24]mschmidt64[/MENTION] [MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION]

Uncharted 4!

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
[MENTION=16]Playmaker[/MENTION]

I saw you on BF4 the other day. Do you ever play Conquest or do you stick with just Domination?

Playmaker

Brand New Member
[MENTION=16]Playmaker[/MENTION]

I saw you on BF4 the other day. Do you ever play Conquest or do you stick with just Domination?
Domination . I work 12 he shifts 6 days a week on nights. So I don't have a lot of time to play. 15 minute games are about all I have time for.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Domination . I work 12 he shifts 6 days a week on nights. So I don't have a lot of time to play. 15 minute games are about all I have time for.
Yea, I play a lot of Domination as well.

I prefer to play Conquest, but I've been rolling solo a lot lately and when I'm alone, I prefer the run n' gun, quick to the point game play of Dom.

But nothing beats blowing shit up :lol

Top Bottom