Must See Movies

D

Deuce

Half that stuff never interested me, but Marvel's built too much good will with picking projects and the actors associated with it. I won't question them at all.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I really know nothing about Dr Strange, Black Panther, Capt Marvel...and I did not even know about The INhumans. I didn't know anything about GOTG though and that was excellent.

Carl

RIP Brother
I watched the Big Lebowski again today. That is a funny movie. Recommended for those who have and have not seen it. Good cast too.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Marvel has an app called marvel unlimited. For 10 per month or 69 per year you can read every comic they have made up to 6 months ago.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Watched Django Unchained again yesterday...not my favorite Tarantino movie, but the performances by Waltz and DiCaprio are flatout greatness.

D

Deuce

John Wick was fantastic. One of the few movies actually worth the price of admission these days.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It was great. Pretty much non-stop action once things get started.
BTW, I watched Fury a few weeks ago and thought it was pretty good.

Nightcrawlers is on my list of movies to see too along with John Wick.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I have a few that I missed that I will not be able to catch up on until they are on DVD...Birdman, Tusk, The Equalizer, Fury, John Wick...I know I won't see them because I will be seeing Dumb and Dumber and Interstellar.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Stretch...just added to Netflix...fun movie, definitely a must watch.

Top Bottom