Disgusting

data

Forbes #1
Astros vendor fired after taking snow cones into bathroom

HOUSTON -- A vendor at Houston's Minute Maid Park has been fired after a fan filmed him taking a tray of snow cones into a stadium bathroom and putting it on the floor of the stall while using the facilities.
The fan shared the video with the local NBC affiliate, which aired a report Wednesday night.
New Astros president Reid Ryan says in a statement: "The Astros were notified immediately by our partner ARAMARK of the incident involving a vendor on Monday night. We commend the swift reaction displayed by ARAMARK of terminating the employee immediately upon learning of the incident that evening."
ARAMARK, which runs all of the food services at the ballpark, says this was an isolated incident and that the vendor's actions were "a clear violation of our food safety practices and are not reflective of our standards."

---------------------------------

I don't think I've done anything intentionally disgusting at work to people's food or other products. But I've heard some nasty stories...

Mixing a huge pot of garlic fries for an MLB baseball game triggered the mixer's snot reaction and his snot was dripping into the vat like Niagara Falls.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Glad I've never had a snowcone there. Now I never will. :lol

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Honeybun off the urinal, sno cone off the shitter floor...

It's all good.

D

Deuce

You have to pull some real nasty stuff for me to not want to eat a snow cone. Well done, vender guy.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Looks more like Shit Cones to me.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Fuck that.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Pretty sure that everyone knows not to eat the yellow ice.

Top Bottom