TV Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think it has washed away any confusion...we know one guy is a homo and no real suspects or getting close to finding out who was the murderer.
Well no we don't know who the murderer is yet but we finally have been shown the connection between the sex ring, the property acquisition and kind of all the "bad guys" involved with those things. The connections are at least made for us now which was the confusion I was referring too. Before it seemed like a lot of unrelated stories just going on.

Carl

RIP Brother
Getting into Season 3 of Mad Men.

First two seasons were pretty much money.

Does it snap out of the funk?

If not, eff this.
You just hit on the real matter. Me personally, I think it is a good enough show to watch to the (bitter) end; but if you choose not to, that's fine too. There are whole seasons that are just not that good; I think its worth the effort, but just about. I do not think there are too many better TV shows in the last 15 years.

Carl

RIP Brother
So, I started Justified and admittedly am only 3 episodes in; but I have a question. Is it the same main character with some sidekicks, who solves a new problem every week or do they develop the surrounding characters. If it's the former, I would rather watch re-runs of Colombo.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I'm convinced that the hallway shot of the fight where Daredevil goes after the little boy is the best fistfight scene in TV history.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So, I started Justified and admittedly am only 3 episodes in; but I have a question. Is it the same main character with some sidekicks, who solves a new problem every week or do they develop the surrounding characters. If it's the former, I would rather watch re-runs of Colombo.
It's a continuing storyline. They do have a season by season problem but it's still after the same thing.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I agree on True Detective, the last 2 episodes have been much better, especially the most recent. The most recent episode felt alot like the 1st season.

Jiggyfly

Banned
It's not a case of the week show, everything done serves a purpose to the end game.

They start tying things together over the next few shows. but really they are just showing you what makes Raylan tick, once you understand that everything comes together.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Hannibal has reached its Red Dragon phase.

You can kind of tell that they planned ahead for the cancellation, as this feels like the start of a brand new season.

Carp

DCC 4Life
True Detective:

I am glad they spent all that time with Vince Vaughn talking about how good of a guy Stan was...oh, BTW...who the fuck is Stan? If they want me invested in a character, maybe show the guy before he dies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
True Detective:

I am glad they spent all that time with Vince Vaughn talking about how good of a guy Stan was...oh, BTW...who the fuck is Stan? If they want me invested in a character, maybe show the guy before he dies.
No need to use the spoiler here if no one knows or has heard of what's his name. :art

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Now on season six of Mad Men.

Am I wrong to hope that Don dies of a heart attack?

Jeez. He's a selfish dick.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He is, but I've hated both his wives more than him most of the time.
They are both just little girls.

Started the last season this morning. Tempted to skip to the finale.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Got to be on company time.
Nah, just had some downtime from work in the mornings.

What I never bothered to do is check if the entire final season is available.

Of course, it's not, it only goes seven episodes in.

Top Bottom