User Tag List

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gun Thread

Quote Originally Posted by UncleMilti View Post
    I bought my own Xmas present...I upgraded my Leica 1600 to these new all in one Rangefinder Binoculars....the Leica HD-B 2200.

It has a place to upload your own ballistic curves that then is used to calculate your dope (drop in mils/moa) and also uses the elevation, barometric pressure and temp to calculate everything. It is the shit.

Don't forget bird watching.
    Since Day One

Here's my Christmas present:

IMG_0003.jpg

I'm going to try it out this weekend. Looking forward to it!

Palmetto State Armory has AR lowers marked down to $50 so went ahead and bought 2, going to be my first build from scratch ARs

El Other Presidente' UncleMilti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    Palmetto State Armory has AR lowers marked down to $50 so went ahead and bought 2, going to be my first build from scratch ARs
    Nice!

I love the PSA stuff...they are 100 miles from my house and I go over there all the time. Shit is marked down and on sale at their main store, so sometimes I'll just walk thru and see what looks good. LOL

I have built 3 AR's using their stuff.

Nice!

I love the PSA stuff...they are 100 miles from my house and I go over there all the time. Shit is marked down and on sale at their main store, so sometimes I'll just walk thru and see what looks good. LOL

I have built 3 AR's using their stuff.
    That's awesome, for my wallets sake it's probably a good thing they aren't near me. Going to the gun show today to see what kinda deals I can find on parts.

Spider Y2 Bannana... SOON midswat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    So, got me a Ruger .380 LCP. Will be my new carry weapon. Came in yesterday. Will go this morning to pick it up. Got it pretty cheap at the Kentucky Gun Company. They have some reasonable prices. I will be shooting it tonight out back. Will let everyone know how well it shoots.

I was recently given this same gun. Haven't taken it to the range yet. How do you like yours?

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by midswat View Post
    I was recently given this same gun. Haven't taken it to the range yet. How do you like yours?
    I like it a lot. Shoots well. Perfect weight on the trigger. And, it makes for a very comfortable carry piece.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

I have Glock 27 in 40 cal that I have been carrying as a back up or plain clothes gun for years. Finally broke down and bought my first ever 9MM. I bought the Glock 43. It's a single stack and far easier to conceal. So now that I can can conceal it easier I carry it far more than I used to. Shoots like a dream as well.

El Other Presidente' UncleMilti's Avatar
    I just picked up a Glock 32C in .357 Sig. Holy mother of God fire pops 12 out of the muzzle when I shoot it. And its got a way different sound to it...a sharp crack vs the .40 pop.

And the ballistics are phenomenal - 512 ft pounds at the muzzle at a screaming 1380 FPS.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    I just picked up a Glock 32C in .357 Sig. Holy mother of God fire pops 12” out of the muzzle when I shoot it. And it’s got a way different sound to it...a sharp crack vs the .40 pop.

And the ballistics are phenomenal - 512 ft pounds at the muzzle at a screaming 1380 FPS.
    Jesus Christ, man.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion