User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Gun Thread

I picked up a ATI FX45 couple days ago from Grabagun, wanted another Rock Island but were out of stock. Fit and finish look pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    I picked up a ATI FX45 couple days ago from Grabagun, wanted another Rock Island but were out of stock. Fit and finish look pretty good.
    I really want to get me a 1911. Gotta let the water settle a little with the wife after this last gun buy before making another gun purchase.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    So, got me a Ruger .380 LCP. Will be my new carry weapon.

4. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post

I had to have something pretty low profile for work now that I can carry on campus. Hard to conceal a .40 cal in dress clothes.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I really want to get me a 1911. Gotta let the water settle a little with the wife after this last gun buy before making another gun purchase.
    I love 1911's, there's so many aftermarket parts available to make it anything you want. It's like the Jeep of the gun world

Just bought a Browning 7mm-08 X-bolt with a composite stock for my 14 year old daughter. Put a 4.5x14x40 Leupold scope on it. This thing is a sweet shooting gun. I've never owned or fired this caliber before.

Just bought a Browning 7mm-08 X-bolt with a composite stock for my 14 year old daughter. Put a 4.5x14x40 Leupold scope on it. This thing is a sweet shooting gun. I've never owned or fired this caliber before.
    That was my first rifle when I was young (after the .22). My dad got it because it has little recoil, and I was a bit of a wuss.

9. The following user likes this post:

I took my Remmington 7mm to Wyoming in Oct. Bagged an 11 point Muley and a cow elk. That thing with a suppressor on it shot like a 22 LR. Sweetest shooting rifle I have ever shot. I'll post pics shortly

11. The following user likes this post:

El Other Presidente' UncleMilti's Avatar
    7mm-08 is a great round. Ammo is cheap, better ballistics than the parent case .308 and will cleanly kill just about any game animal in the US. I know you already know that but it's a really overlooked cartridge.

El Other Presidente' UncleMilti's Avatar
    I bought my own Xmas present...I upgraded my Leica 1600 to these new all in one Rangefinder Binoculars....the Leica HD-B 2200.

It has a place to upload your own ballistic curves that then is used to calculate your dope (drop in mils/moa) and also uses the elevation, barometric pressure and temp to calculate everything. It is the shit.

14. The following 2 users like this post: