Explosions rock Boston Marathon; several injured

Foobio

DCC 4Life
What annoys me is Obama and pals will use this to justify more spying and drone flying.

/nipseyrussell

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
His dad is in complete denial.

His sons were in possession of several explosives and fire arms, they car-jacked someone, robbed a convenience store, got in a shoot out with police while tossing explosives at them.....but yah......they're innocent angels.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Props to the FBI, ATF, and local police.

But still, I'm thinking Batman would have caught these guys way earlier.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
One area that is not getting enough credit is the tip from the lady who spotted the evidence of someone in her property. The ban had already been lifted and it is likely the search team's would have given up on a continued presence in that area. Her call was the catalyst that led to his discovery by the heat sensors on the chopper and subsequent capture of the suspect.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Hope everyone liked their glimpse of our future police state during this search.

Law abiding citizens ordered out of their homes at gunpoint to look for these scumbags....amazing

Playmaker

Brand New Member
Hope everyone liked their glimpse of our future police state during this search.

Law abiding citizens ordered out of their homes at gunpoint to look for these scumbags....amazing
Damn it, I hate it when I agree with you.

CowboyMcCoy

Brand New Member
I've always said that anyone who commits suicide is weak and cowardly, but since I've become a father I can understand that the death of a child would be the hardest battle to face.
It's a nightmare you don't want to live through.

Carl

RIP Brother
Another east coast place gets a pass for being hard. You had one person at large, and yet you shut a city down. No one in one out. How does this prove anything except 10 people can shut down the whole of the US.

Top Bottom