Week 10 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Steelers | 11/13/2016

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Just doing my civic duty and kick-starting the chatter thread before Cotton accosts me.

I think the Cowboys win semi-comfortably. 30-20

Prepare for your friends and the media to then claim that the Steelers are horrible and aren't a real test. That's pretty much been the cycle for this 2016 season.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Just doing my civic duty and kick-starting the chatter thread before Cotton accosts me.

Prepare for your friends and the media to then claim that the Steelers are horrible and aren't a real test. That's pretty much been the cycle for this 2016 season.
It's true.

Before the game: Steelers are a tough test. They need this game at 4-4 and a half game behind Baltimore. They play well at home. Roethlesberger has a game under his belt now and their offense is dangerous.

After we win: Pittsburgh is 4-5, and not a real test. Cowboys have beaten 1 team with a winning record. Wait til they play team x.

:dunce

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:towel

I had us losing, but I think I'm about ready to change my mind. I will update before gametime.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Think we win but it's going to be a tough one, gonna say 30-27 off a last minute fg

Cotton

Staff member
Had breakfast for lunch. Fried eggs (sunny side up) bacon, ham, toast, and hashbrowns. Delicious.

data

Forbes #1
As good as Brady is, he's blessed, too. The margin on four Super Bowl wins barely breaks double digits.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

data

Forbes #1
While a Falcons loss my be more beneficial, fuck the Eagles. Go Falcons.

data

Forbes #1
Apparently, Cowboys have the weakest strength of schedule this season. Somehow this Steelers game is a statement game, yet Steelera would be 4-5 with an injured Roethlisberger. Yet, they'll call the NFC East a strong division.

Cotton

Staff member
Apparently, Cowboys have the weakest strength of schedule this season. Somehow this Steelers game is a statement game, yet Steelera would be 4-5 with an injured Roethlisberger. Yet, they'll call the NFC East a strong division.
People keep talking about this, but the Patriots have the 3rd easiest SOS so far this year. I guess they aren't proven this year, either.

data

Forbes #1
Irvin and Darrell Green cackling about something while Stacey Dales feigns a fake laugh like she knows what they talking about.

*muah*. You're my Suzy Kolber.

data

Forbes #1
I'd love for Went to throw 3 INT today while they get blown out.

Top Bottom