Man stabbed during threesome for not switching positions

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Orlando DeWitt and Ashley Hunter, two buds who met in prison, were reportedly at a bar in Fargo, North Dakota with some ladyfriends last Friday when the party decided to head back to Hunter’s pad for some, ahem, extracurricular activities. Cops say DeWitt and one of the women started having sex on Hunter’s couch, and at some point, the woman also started performing oral sex on Hunter. Then things got awkward. Hunter allegedly asked DeWitt if they could switch positions, a request DeWitt refused. An argument apparently ensued, and, according to court records, a very angry Hunter pulled a 12-inch butcher knife from his couch (!) and ended up stabbing a naked and fleeing DeWitt in the arm (he was not seriously hurt). This is why you should never offend your host, people.

A ménage a trois went from pleasure to pain for one North Dakota man after he allegedly was stabbed by another man in the threesome after he refused to switch positions during the sex act.

Orlando DeWitt, 37, was stabbed in the arm Feb. 8 during the tryst when the other male participant in the ménage a trois, 33-year-old Ashley Hunter, became enraged when DeWitt wouldn’t let him have sex with the female participant. DeWitt and Hunter were friends who met in prison and were partying with several female acquaintances Friday night at a bar in Fargo, N.D., when they went to Hunter’s home to continue the party with a woman. According to court documents obtained by The Smoking Gun, DeWitt was having sex with a woman named Leticia while she was performing oral sex on Hunter.

“Hunter then asked to switch places with Orlando,” the Fargo Police Department report stated. “Orlando told him no and Hunter became upset.” An argument ensued, with DeWitt allegedly calling Hunter a “f----- retard.” DeWitt said Hunter threatened to kill him and said Hunter reached for a 12-inch knife. DeWitt and Leticia fled to a bathroom naked while Hunter ran after them while holding the knife.

“Orlando said he decided to run for the front door,” the police report goes on to say, according to The Smoking Gun. DeWitt tried to flee the home and was able to get through the first door, but when he “went to open the exterior door he felt the knife cutting the back of his left arm.” DeWitt was not seriously injured in the stabbing, the website reported. He used Leticia’s phone to call 911 from outside which he grabbed off a table while fleeing the residence.

-------------
:lol Don't hog the vag, gentlemen. It's just not polite.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol

My moral of the story is to not do threesomes.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
If you do a threesome and include another guy and touch each other during, is that gay? :lol:shrug:sad

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I don't know about you guys but the fact that he had a 12" butcher knife hidden in his couch is funnier to me then the story.

D

Deuce

Is this another one of those fake news stories? I don't buy that 3 black people live North Dakota.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Is this another one of those fake news stories? I don't buy that 3 black people live North Dakota.

Good point.

midswat

... soon
What makes you think Leticia was black?

Top Bottom