Video of Police Traffic Stop

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
And to be clear, even if this guy that got killed had not been a cop I would be perfectly okay with sending him straight to the needle as soon as he was convicted. Video evidence should preclude any appeals process.

Cotton

Staff member
Damn right. If I have you on video gunning someone down, then screw your appeal. Go ahead and amend the constitution to say as much. thx

midswat

... soon
I don't believe they ever got to talk to the guy- I think they killed him in a shootout at his house. I may be wrong about that though.

What's more disturbing to me is the cop kept hollering at the guy when he clearly was sitting their loading his weapon. Why the cop didn't just start popping off rounds at the truck is beyond me (and the trainer who shows this vid says the same thing).

Absolutely sickening to hear the cop basically running for his life.
Not only that, but in the begining when he starts doing his crazy dance, thats a tell tale sign that something is going down. Guy is getting the blood flowing and loosening up.

What sucks is, as I said, the cops wife was preggo. This video is 15 years old, and its on youtube. Meaning some 14 or 15 year old kid has probably gone online and seen/heard his dad getting murdered.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Not only that, but in the begining when he starts doing his crazy dance, thats a tell tale sign that something is going down. Guy is getting the blood flowing and loosening up.

What sucks is, as I said, the cops wife was preggo. This video is 15 years old, and its on youtube. Meaning some 14 or 15 year old kid has probably gone online and seen/heard his dad getting murdered.
Yeah, that's got to be terrible for his children.

I can't even imagine their mom trying to soothe them or make them feel better.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Damn right. If I have you on video gunning someone down, then screw your appeal. Go ahead and amend the constitution to say as much. thx
Gotta agree with ya there.

The sheer fact this piece of shit is still breathing and living off our tax dollars is simply inexcusable.

jeebs

Brand New Member
I dunno, but has jeebus registered yet? I'd like him to tell us again how officer safety is no longer an issue in this country.
An issue? Maybe, just less of an issue than it has ever been. It is by far, statistically, the safest time to be a cop. Still, wouldn't want to be the point man on cartel raids.

Seriously 100,000's of cops, yet they all have to show this one video repeatedly to keep them jacked up and militarized in a state of war against those they are supposed to serve.

The video is 15 years old...

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Because they are getting put in the line of fire and putting their jobs on the line daily, maybe?
So are we but when we defend ourselves we're treated like we are beating up helpless infants instead of trying to control violent criminals who are younger and in much better shape than us with no weapons but little cans of pepper spray. But when a convicted murderer suffers a bruise after assaulting an officer, we're "sadistic guards".

Fuck the police. They get showered with affection and called heroes when they kick down the door to the wrong house and murder people.

Cotton

Staff member
So are we but when we defend ourselves we're treated like we are beating up helpless infants instead of trying to control violent criminals who are younger and in much better shape than us with no weapons but little cans of pepper spray. But when a convicted murderer suffers a bruise after assaulting an officer, we're "sadistic guards".

Fuck the police. They get showered with affection and called heroes when they kick down the door to the wrong house and murder people.
Wow. I had to go back and read the thread it's so old. But, to be clear, you are equating what cops do on a daily basis to what we face walking around every day? Really?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
:lol

Took you six months to come up with that little slice of brilliance, eh?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Wow. I had to go back and read the thread it's so old. But, to be clear, you are equating what cops do on a daily basis to what we face walking around every day? Really?
No, I think he's talking about prison guards. Like they have to worry about random prisoners pulling out an uzi and gunning them down.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Just noticed it because someone bumped the thread. I didn't see it six months ago. Also, fuck you.
~sniff~

~wipes tear~

Poor, picked on prison guards. Nobody understands their plight.

Cotton

Staff member
No, I think he's talking about prison guards. Like they have to worry about random prisoners pulling out an uzi and gunning them down.
I have a brother that's a prison guard. It's not nearly as dangerous as being a cop, I can assure you. My mom is also a nurse in the same prison unit, and outside of their mouthy epithets her job is relatively safe as well.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I have a brother that's a prison guard. It's not nearly as dangerous as being a cop, I can assure you. My mom is also a nurse in the same prison unit, and outside of their mouthy epithets her job is relatively safe as well.
Don't bullshit me. I saw Natural Born Killers.

That shit is dangerous, yo.

Cotton

Staff member
Don't bullshit me. I saw Natural Born Killers.

That shit is dangerous, yo.
Damn, I forgot all about that movie. Statement retracted.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Not as dangerous as cops would like you to believe their job is anyway.

Those cops are poor misunderstood heroes...or so they always tell us.

Cotton

Staff member
Not as dangerous as cops would like you to believe their job is anyway.

Those cops are poor misunderstood heroes...or so they always tell us.
:picard

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I'm not asking anyone to understand my job, it's a shit job and I won't have it a minute more than I have to, but if you look at the rankings of corrections in job stress, it's right up there with cops and if it wasn't for what we do, what cops do wouldn't be very useful.

For all of that, cops, who don't do a harder job or a better job, get their asses kissed constantly by adoring fanboys who think they are exactly like the heroes from a cop buddy movie and literally think prison guards are all Clancy Brown from Shawshank redemption.

Top Bottom