TV Thread

D

Deuce

@Deuce I have to admit The League has won me back over the past several weeks. I watched last week's episode this morning and loved the play on the Ray Rice situation with Andre and his cat.
Ya, this season just keeps delivering. I'm kindof suprised they could keep being consistent because Kroll has missed so much. I always found him the funniest.

D

Deuce

I was bored throughout most of last nights episode. The new people just don't interest me.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Last night was underwhelming. I thought maybe we'd get a peek into what the hospital people were all about, but it really came down to keeping girls for sex and just assigning jobs, and living. Why they needed to dress as cops or whatever was unnecessary.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I was losing interest in Gotham, but damn that shit was great tonight.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
TWD was boring.

Gotham was amazing. I like where it is going.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Victor Zsasz with a Funky Town ringtone is awesome.
I liked how he was used too...still was loyal to the comics by marking his victims on his body, but being used as a hitman was a cool way to integrate him.

As an aside...I think they saw just how compelling Penguin is in this current show and basically built the show around the actor. Everything that is going on right now he is directly involved in.

D

Deuce

I liked how he was used too...still was loyal to the comics by marking his victims on his body, but being used as a hitman was a cool way to integrate him.

As an aside...I think they saw just how compelling Penguin is in this current show and basically built the show around the actor. Everything that is going on right now he is directly involved in.
I agree about Zsasz. Not the first character they rewrote the background for to make them fit better in the show. Just like the Riddler being originially with GPD.

I do think the Penguin was pegged to be a centerpiece all along. They've built too good of a storyline for him so quickly for that to be a spur of the moment change.

As an aside, Morena Baccarin is signed on to join the series later. Love her and I always pictured Talia Al-Ghul to look like her. But I think they have her picked for something else.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I do think the Penguin was pegged to be a centerpiece all along. They've built too good of a storyline for him so quickly for that to be a spur of the moment change.
I don't think so...this was supposed to be Gordon's show...and it is to a point, but Penguin is in the middle of everything. You can change the emphasis of storylines really quick...hell, Jack was supposed to die in the first episode of Lost.

Newt

DCC 4Life
I don't think so...this was supposed to be Gordon's show...and it is to a point, but Penguin is in the middle of everything. You can change the emphasis of storylines really quick...hell, Jack was supposed to die in the first episode of Lost.
Jack did die in the first episode of Lost, didn't he?

D

Deuce

I wish my wife nothing but good health for the rest of her life, but if last night episode of the League is any indication of what things could be like than I wouldn't mind is she had a touch of epilepsy every now and again.

:unsure

Newt

DCC 4Life
I wish my wife nothing but good health for the rest of her life, but if last night episode of the League is any indication of what things could be like than I wouldn't mind is she had a touch of epilepsy every now and again.

:unsure
The League has been on point this season, one of my favorite comedies right now.

D

Deuce

Good episode of TWD last night.

Glad they got the Eugene stuff out of the way.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Good episode of TWD last night.

Glad they got the Eugene stuff out of the way.
I am too. Makes you wonder what that group is going to become now.

Top Bottom