Your 2014 Dallas Cowboys fan obituaries....

p1_

DCC 4Life
Statistically the empty backfield formation is one of the most successful and productive setups the Cowboys have on offense.
How about some numbers?

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
What is statistically succesful? Avg. yards per play? There are not going to be many 2-3 yds. gains in that formation to bring down the avg.
If it's first down % you probably have to go for the 1st most times you're in said formation so that may be a little skewed as well...

townsend

Banned
I just had a thought. So many games this year mattered. Our blowout of the Saints, was vengeance against a team that has been embarrassing us almost every year. We beat Houston to put ourselves up 3-1 in our history and help get over one of the most embarrassing losses in NFL history. We went to the Super Bowl champions house and avenged a humiliating 2012 loss where we the Seahawks proved they were tough and we were finesse. We destroyed the Bears who beat the dog shit out of us in 2010 and 2012 and went on to beat Philly and Washington in their home stadium after failing so hard so many times at the end of the season against them over the last 4 years. Oh yeah we shut out Andrew Luck too. There's a good chance the Superbowl participants will be two teams we beat. That doesn't make our absence not suck, but it really shows how good this team really was. I hope we still got the same chutzpah next year.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I just had a thought. So many games this year mattered. Our blowout of the Saints, was vengeance against a team that has been embarrassing us almost every year. We beat Houston to put ourselves up 3-1 in our history and help get over one of the most embarrassing losses in NFL history. We went to the Super Bowl champions house and avenged a humiliating 2012 loss where we the Seahawks proved they were tough and we were finesse. We destroyed the Bears who beat the dog shit out of us in 2010 and 2012 and went on to beat Philly and Washington in their home stadium after failing so hard so many times at the end of the season against them over the last 4 years. Oh yeah we shut out Andrew Luck too. There's a good chance the Superbowl participants will be two teams we beat. That doesn't make our absence not suck, but it really shows how good this team really was. I hope we still got the same chutzpah next year.
Also swept the Giants and then sent the Lions home crying in the playoffs to avenge a couple of blown games against them the last 4 years.

Top Bottom