Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Murray is usually pretty good at picking up blitzes, but he was awful at it last night.

It's crazy just how much trouble every man on the offense had with those blitzes. The line, Murray, Romo.....they all acted as if they had never seen a blitz before in their lives.
Yeah it's troubling to see how the entire offense lost their composure with the blitzing. Try better get schooled quick or it will be all they see the rest of the season.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Yeah it's troubling to see how the entire offense lost their composure with the blitzing. Try better get schooled quick or it will be all they see the rest of the season.
A much better defense comes to town on Sunday than the one that gave us fits last night, and you know they're gonna bring the heat until we prove we can solve it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Well hooray for Hollywood. :happydance

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Keep hope alive.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
What a grouch. :happydance
Can't blame him right now.

I've been patient with Murray's fumbling, but the one he had the other night was inexcusable, and that game maybe turns out differently if we get on top of them early like we had the chance to there.

It's bad enough that he's been fumbling so much, but it's even worse that he keeps doing it in scoring position.

That absolutely has to stop ASAP.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

I've been patient with Murray's fumbling, but the one he had the other night was inexcusable, and that game maybe turns out differently if we get on top of them early like we had the chance to there.

It's bad enough that he's been fumbling so much, but it's even worse that he keeps doing it in scoring position.

Yes Sir coach Ace. :towel

D

Deuce

No maybe about it. Just a FG there prevents OT.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
No maybe about it. Just a FG there prevents OT.
In a vacuum, sure. But if we score there, there is no way of knowing if the play calling, circumstances, etc... would have remained exactly the same. What if after we kick that FG, they return the kick for a TD? It's all a guessing game. We can only go by what happened, and since that happened relatively early in the game, we don't know what the variable would have been following it. The only way it would be cut and dried if it happened at the end of the game with little to no time left.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

D

Deuce

~Expecting $50M contract for McClain now~

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
What a coincidence, I "had a day yesterday of days" also.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yeah Boy. Let's see what he can do.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom