Florio: ESPN confirms existence of Seattle locker-room divide, in unusual way

Jiggyfly

Banned

Question - does Lynch and Harvin come off as thuggish? I don't know, just asking. So the thuggish black players are divided against the black dude that seems well put together? That seems like what is happening.
While this is true what Barkley says he goes a bit overboard. Mexicans are just as bad if not worst because they don't have as long a history of assimilation, its really more of a class issue than race. White people have the same issues with people "forgetting where they come". its all from the same vein of jealousy.

I have had this issue my entire life it used to bother me, but I realized I had nothing to prove to anybody, but yeah it sucks to have your "blackness" called into question.

That's why it cracks me up when people on here call me a race baiter :lol

Carp

DCC 4Life
Lynch has a history...Harvin more of a malcontent. It is odd that the thuggery term is usually only associated with blacks though.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Lynch has a history...Harvin more of a malcontent. It is odd that the thuggery term is usually only associated with blacks though.
Well, I think we are pretty much talking about blacks here.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Well, I think we are pretty much talking about blacks here.
We are, but I wonder if only black players have an issue with Wilson or if there are also white players that don't like how close Wilson is with management.

Jiggyfly

Banned
We are, but I wonder if only black players have an issue with Wilson or if there are also white players that don't like how close Wilson is with management.
Interesting question, how do white people in general feel about people cozying up to management?

Carp

DCC 4Life
Interesting question, how do white people in general feel about people cozying up to management?
I don’t think any race likes someone they perceive is getting preferential treatment.

dallen

Senior Tech
Sometimes "thug " is used as a code word for "urban"

dallen

Senior Tech
My wife has a cookbook called "Thug Kitchen" written by 2 middle class white californians, and there was some backlash against the authors for alledgedly trying to co-opt black culture. It was insanly stupid.

I know, CSB.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
My wife has a cookbook called "Thug Kitchen" written by 2 middle class white californians, and there was some backlash against the authors for alledgedly trying to co-opt black culture. It was insanly stupid.

I know, CSB.
You should have made your wife one of the contributors of the cookbook. That is a better story...

dallen

Senior Tech
You should have made your wife one of the contributors of the cookbook. That is a better story...
My cousin, Leonard was the editor. I didn't want to brag. He has a bit of a lisp, but it doesn't effect his spelling

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
My cousin, Leonard was the editor. I didn't want to brag. He has a bit of a lisp, but it doesn't effect his spelling
:lol

Top Bottom