Report: Video shows assault committed by Junior Galette

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Report: Video shows assault committed by Junior Galette

Posted by Michael David Smith on June 20, 2015, 3:37 PM EDT

In 2013, a video was uploaded to YouTube depicting a man throwing punches and swinging a belt during a brawl on a beach, hitting at least one man and one woman. Today, the New Orleans Times-Picayune reported that the man shown assaulting people is Saints linebacker Junior Galette.

Galette was already facing an NFL investigation into a violation of the league’s personal conduct policy after he was arrested for domestic violence in January. Charges were later dropped in that case, although Galette is also facing a civil suit in connection to that case.

Now that this video has come to light, Galette’s punishment could be severe. According to the Times-Picayune report, the league is aware of the 2013 video.

When a video surfaced of Ray Rice’s domestic violence incident, the NFL responded by suspending him indefinitely, the Ravens responded by cutting him, and Rice’s career has effectively come to an end. With a video now showing Galette assaulting a woman, the NFL and the Saints will be expected to take swift action as well.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
And a guy that had his charges dropped is still waiting....

Jiggyfly

Banned
That's not an assault it was a fight and I think getting hit with a belt is better than a fist.

But what the hell was he doing swinging a belt around like that anyway.

Maybe he thought he was Pooti Tang.:lol

Last edited:

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
:lol I thought about Pootie Tang as well when I saw this story earlier.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
lol what a singleberry society we life in. Lord help us.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
how did this JUST come out? he whipped a girl in the face with a belt...

Top Bottom