Week 8 Gameday Chatter | Redskins vs. Cowboys| 10/26/2014

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Backup RT? Nice.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'd like for the D to he the star tonight. Some sacks, but more importantly holding Morris in check.
Agreed.

We need some sacks just to break the monotony...but holding the run in check is key to this game. If they make McCoy throw a lot, good things will happen.

data

Forbes #1
Tom Jackson's demeanor reminds me of Samuel L Jackson in Django.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have a real case of nervous shits. Not that I am nervous of the Redskins, I just hope we don't shit the bed against an inferior opponent.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Agreed.

We need some sacks just to break the monotony...but holding the run in check is key to this game. If they make McCoy throw a lot, good things will happen.
Especially if they can make him throw under pressure.

data

Forbes #1
Agreed.

I look forward to 170 rushing yards by Murray and a drive where we run it 8 straight times.

data

Forbes #1
Chris Berman looks like he made a tie out of nana's bloomers

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I have a real case of nervous shits. Not that I am nervous of the Redskins, I just hope we don't shit the bed against an inferior opponent.
No nervous shits for me. I'm scared that we can shit the bed, but the closer we get to gametime (after also watching some highlights from our season on Countdown) I am more and more confident we monkey mud-stomp those motherfuckers tonight.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I look forward to 170 rushing yards by Murray and a drive where we run it 8 straight times.
I dunno.

While I love the winning recipe we have used all year, but what would a 400 yard, 4 TD performance from Romo do? It would remind future opponents we aren't one dimensional and can do whatever we want offensively.

That said, I want to continue to grind the ball.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No nervous shits for me. I'm scared that we can shit the bed, but the closer we get to gametime (after also watching some highlights from our season on Countdown) I am more and more confident we monkey mud-stomp those motherfuckers tonight.
Curse...on.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Oookay. The piece on this with the people being bussed in from Mexico is a little odd.

data

Forbes #1
Pretty amazing story about this Mexican Cowboys fan on ESPN right now

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
If we do we do. What matters is if they can forget the failure, find some things to build on, and move forward.

I remember Troy utterly crapping himself losing at home to 4-12 Washington and then still winning the SuperBowl.

Shit happens, and there's a physical defense and fast WRs who are professionals trying to beat us. What matters most is how we finish this season.

Top Bottom