Florio: ESPN confirms existence of Seattle locker-room divide, in unusual way

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Not sure why people are getting upset because their opinions aren't agreed with, but that's par for the course with a few of our posters.

Carp

DCC 4Life
There's a big difference between not getting universal love and replying to him being called a fake robot. I don't see it.
I don’t like the guy...seems fake. Thx

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
His teammates include a documented asshole. So, there's that...
Holy shit. At this point, I should have just never agreed with carp that Wilson annoys me. We've got 1bigman telling to me to calm the eff down for no reason, Iamtdg is quintuple posting, dayum.

Look, the guy just annoys me. Tim Duncan also annoys me. Am I going to get nailed to the cross for that one, too? I'm sorry, I just think he's kind of a phony, and I find it funny that at least some of his teammates (I like how 1bigfan just came up with the number five), "assholes" or not, feel the same way.

It's just the vibe I get.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Not sure why people are getting upset because their opinions aren't agreed with, but that's par for the course with a few of our posters.
Trying to figure out who you are referring to.

Cotton

Staff member
Trying to figure out who you are referring to.
You and Smitty are the two that stand out the most. Good company.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Exactly.

I can't believe a guy is getting bashed by some just because he says "Go Seahawks", is in national commercials, dresses like a professional, speaks proper English, makes weekly visits to hospitals to visit sick children, involved in charities, etc.

Yep, the guy's a Grade A douche.

:lol

To me it appears that he's trying to model himself after Peyton Manning. Is that supposed to be a bad thing?
Yeah, but even Manning is a douche.

He called out the fricking scoreboard guy the other day for chrissakes.

I can easily see Wilson getting pegged as a black guy trying to be white though. But I don't think it is him being a douche on purpose.

Cotton

Staff member
What are you talking about? This thread is quite civil.
Meh, it ain't just this thread. But, carry on. You hate to have literally anyone disagree with you.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Yeah, but even Manning is a douche.

He called out the fricking scoreboard guy the other day for chrissakes.

I can easily see Wilson getting pegged as a black guy trying to be white though. But I don't think it is him being a douche on purpose.
Is he even 100% black. He seems like he might a mixture of something.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Meh, it ain't just this thread. But, carry on. You hate to have literally anyone disagree with you.
:lol WTF are you talking about...this literally has nothing to do with what we are talking about here.

Cotton

Staff member
:lol WTF are you talking about...this literally has nothing to do with what we are talking about here.
Pretty sure I pointed that out.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He probably is.

But no question he's probably considered "black". Just like Kaepernick who looks like a mix as well.

Unless you are lily white, you are going to be considered black. It is part of the subculture, I guess.

But I feel pretty safe in saying that he's probably not going to mix with a black player from an inner city rough background.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I always thought he was mixed. His hair's too straight to be 100% negro.

He can't rock 360 waves with his hair.

1bigfan13

Staff member
He probably is.

But no question he's probably considered "black". Just like Kaepernick who looks like a mix as well.

Unless you are lily white, you are going to be considered black. It is part of the subculture, I guess.

But I feel pretty safe in saying that he's probably not going to mix with a black player from an inner city rough background.
Kaepernick is considered black? I thought he was more whigger than black. :unsure

Carp

DCC 4Life
It is an interesting mix though in Seattle...they have harder guys like Lynch...Carroll seems to do well with guys like that...and then you have Wilson. I guess it could be compared to Aikman and some of the guys he played with in the glory days. Both Carroll and Jimmy like guys with some dawg in them.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Holy shit. At this point, I should have just never agreed with carp that Wilson annoys me. We've got 1bigman telling to me to calm the eff down for no reason, Iamtdg is quintuple posting, dayum.

Look, the guy just annoys me. Tim Duncan also annoys me. Am I going to get nailed to the cross for that one, too? I'm sorry, I just think he's kind of a phony, and I find it funny that at least some of his teammates (I like how 1bigfan just came up with the number five), "assholes" or not, feel the same way.

It's just the vibe I get.
I threw out a random small number because the guy who wrote the original Bleacher Report article about this said it was a pretty small number.

Top Bottom