Seahawks trade Harvin to Jets

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
He's also a pro bowler, no one is giving you a pro bowler for Harvin.
Of course not, but no one should overlook the USC ties. Even still, the other players whom they also attempted to get were laughable.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Of course not, but no one should overlook the USC ties. Even still, the other players whom they also attempted to get were laughable.
Hell, I wouldn't even give them Escotron for Harvin. Why fuck up the locker room with that guy?

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Hell, I wouldn't even give them Escotron for Harvin. Why fuck up the locker room with that guy?
No shit. Harvin is a cancer and an injury prone space cadet. AND, other than an asshole, he's not even a legit #1 at anything.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
No shit. Harvin is a cancer and an injury prone space cadet. AND, other than an asshole, he's not even a legit #1 at anything.
I could have seen the patriots throw something at him. They seem to be cancer-proof and their offense lacks big play capability. Even his kick returning would be valuable. Maybe that's why the Jets wanted him, because they could see him helping the pats.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I could have seen the patriots throw something at him. They seem to be cancer-proof and their offense lacks big play capability. Even his kick returning would be valuable. Maybe that's why the Jets wanted him, because they could see him helping the pats.
Or they're so desperate for someone who can make a play that they're willing to roll the dice on a head case. Because it's not as if the Jets have much to offer on offense.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Or they're so desperate for someone who can make a play that they're willing to roll the dice on a head case. Because it's not as if the Jets have much to offer on offense.
Yeah, but they are going down in a ball of flame anyway. Nothing he could do could help them get to the postseason.

Top Bottom