Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carp

DCC 4Life

Gary Brown went to the Emmitt Smith Skool of Brodkas-ting.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
From the Rotoworld snippet:

"I think he's where he needs to be, and we want to take the reins off him and let him rock," was Brown's exact quote. The Cowboys have correctly determined they aren't getting enough big plays from Joseph Randle and Darren McFadden, and want to see what Michael can do as they wait for the returns of Dez Bryant and Tony Romo. There's a reason Michael has been mothballed for the first two and a half years of his career — he's been a slow developer, and has sometimes lacked feel for the game — but his athletic ability is off the charts. He could make something happen behind Dallas' dominant offensive line.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Dominant offensive line.....?

Year late on that one.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't know what the affection is for Seahawk backup RBs. They liked all these guys so much they went out and got Fred Jackson.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Cowboys considering more than QB changeNFL 26m

Dallas has already made one starting lineup change, with Matt Cassel replacing Brandon Weeden at QB. But sources say others are being considered during the bye week, according to ESPN's Ed Werder, including Christine Michael for Joseph Randle at RB, and rookie La'El Collins for Ron Leary at left guard.

-------------------

All 3 are moves that needed to be made 2 weeks ago. Hopefully we can steal a few games before Romo gets back with this group.
Dallas does everything by consensus. It has the effect of making our organization stupidly stubborn.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Whoa. Low contact practice footage. Sold.

True. That said, there shouldn't be any question Michael is the most talented back on this roster. He should get a long look, and it should have happened weeks ago.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
True. That said, there shouldn't be any question Michael is the most talented back on this roster. He should get a long look, and it should have happened weeks ago.
It boggles the mind. The only way he doesn't get a shot weeks ago IMO is if he can't pass block.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Gary Brown went to the Emmitt Smith Skool of Brodkas-ting.
That probably more an issue of Hill typing like a moron. Its not the first time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Its like changing the label on a bottle of PT's Snake Oil. Its still fake and shitty and has no chance of working.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom