Week 6 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Seahawks | 10/12/2014

data

Forbes #1
I can't wait to rewatch this game and enjoy the OL's performance. I imagine Frederick and Martin were phenomenal.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm not counting McClain because Lee was really good. Not much of an improvement.
He's been an improvement cause he can stay on the field. And, he's nasty.

Cotton

Staff member
I can't wait to rewatch this game and enjoy the OL's performance. I imagine Frederick and Martin were phenomenal.
Wait for the Parnell pancake. Very nice coming off the bench.

data

Forbes #1
Even if we saw Kristie on one of these NFL 'share your story' commercials, it wouldn't ruin my day.

D

Deuce

Kindof sad that Garrett is going to get so much props when Linehan, Callahan and Marinelli have turned this team around.

data

Forbes #1
Since 1990, 5-1 records have 85% chance of making the playoffs

Last edited:

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I've got a late night ahead of me. I want to turn over to TWD so bad but I'll wait until the game is over then I'll watch,

Cotton

Staff member
Kindof sad that Garrett is going to get so much props when Linehan, Callahan and Marinelli have turned this team around.
Garrett only gets credit for keeping his mouth shut, and calling for 1 on the PATs.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This team really took off once they shed themselves of Mo Claibust's stench.

Cotton

Staff member
This team really took off once they shed themselves of Mo Claibust's stench.
And some fool, named [MENTION=106]Tony D[/MENTION] thought it foolish to cheer his injury.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Garrett only gets credit for keeping his mouth shut, and calling for 1 on the PATs.
Have to rewatch it later to be sure, but I thought he should of challenged that interception they said hit the ground

Cotton

Staff member
Have to rewatch it later to be sure, but I thought he should of challenged that interception they said hit the ground
I said the same thing when it happened.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought so too. I was surprised the announcers didn't mention that more. On the replay they point out that it looked like a good INT and then they really didn't talk about it again.

Top Bottom