Week 6 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Seahawks | 10/12/2014

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Based on what I've seen the only thing we need to do is figure out how to get some carries to Randle, or else bring up Williams.

Last edited:

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Any word on Free?

losing him for a large amount of time will hurt, I think Parnell can do OK but I expect more mistakes with him in there.

Leary had a great game his work at the second level is eye popping he might be our 3nd best lineman now, I know that sounds crazy but he is doing work.
Team does not think his injury is serious, and he actually played the final offensive snap yesterday.

p1_

DCC 4Life
They look legit; I'll believe they actually are, however, when they are playing in the divisional round.
They are legit, beating the reigning champ seals it. Having done that, they now need to get to and advance into the playoffs for this season to meet adjusted expectations. I believe they can. They seem to have turned a corner.

p1_

DCC 4Life
By the way, Williams made an 'elite' receiver play to convert a 3rd-and-forever-20. @bipo

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Great day of sports radio and sports TV ahead of me today.

I do like how Cowboys haters keep adjusting the line in regards to how good the Cowboys are.

For example, the Cowboys win 3 in a row and beat the Saints on national TV and it was "The Saints aren't that good anymore.".

Follow that up with a win against a pretty good Texans team and JJ Watt having a relatively quite game by his standards and it was "Dude, it's the Texans with Fitzpatrick at QB."

Finally the Cowboys go into Seattle, a place where great QBs and teams are routinely destroyed, and they practically dominate the defending champs and now it's "It's still early. Wait 'til November/December."

1bigfan13

Staff member

Tony D

DCC 4Life
I'm trying so hard to not homer out. It's so, so hard not to but I have to stick to my guns. We may very well be a contender but we've still got flaws that prevent us from being championship caliber.unless the stars align perfectly.

No and I mean no way did I think we would be 5-1 nearing the midpoint of the season, especially after the Niner game.
All teams in the NFL right now have flaws, even the contenders.

vince

Not So New Member
Great day of sports radio and sports TV ahead of me today.

I do like how Cowboys haters keep adjusting the line in regards to how good the Cowboys are.

For example, the Cowboys win 3 in a row and beat the Saints on national TV and it was "The Saints aren't that good anymore.".

Follow that up with a win against a pretty good Texans team and JJ Watt having a relatively quite game by his standards and it was "Dude, it's the Texans with Fitzpatrick at QB."

Finally the Cowboys go into Seattle, a place where great QBs and teams are routinely destroyed, and they practically dominate the defending champs and now it's "It's still early. Wait 'til November/December."
That's the truth. The Cowboys can't shake off this negative image of themselves. While you can't say the Cowboys are not playing good right now, we have to make a statement in the playoffs. Any team can win on any given Sunday.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Tony Romo did something that neither Brees, Brady, Rodgers, nor Manning could do - they won in Seattle in the Russell Wilson era.

What makes that even more impressive is that Brees and Rodgers had 2 cracks at it.

Monday morning hasn't felt this good in a long time. :towel

1bigfan13

Staff member
Yeah....if this were Dez the national media would explode and run wild with anti-Dez rhetoric.

Funny how Aikman simply chuckles it off at the end of the video but a couple of years ago he was whining like a little bitch when Dez did the same thing. Acting as if Dez had just committed the ultimate crime against humanity. And didn't it turn out that Dez was actually making positive comments to fire up his team, which really made Aikman and other naysayers look foolish?

GShock

DCC 4Life
Tony Romo did something that neither Brees, Brady, Rodgers, nor Manning could do - they won in Seattle in the Russell Wilson era.

What makes that even more impressive is that Brees and Rodgers had 2 cracks at it.

Monday morning hasn't felt this good in a long time. :towel
The shots he has taken and the escapes he has made the last 2 weeks.

Return of the Jedi.

vince

Not So New Member
Any way to start a meme thread? I have quite a few Cowboys ones that are teh funneh.

Carp

DCC 4Life
More of Jade Mccarthy doing our highlights...noice.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Yeah....if this were Dez the national media would explode and run wild with anti-Dez rhetoric.

Funny how Aikman simply chuckles it off at the end of the video but a couple of years ago he was whining like a little bitch when Dez did the same thing. Acting as if Dez had just committed the ultimate crime against humanity. And didn't it turn out that Dez was actually making positive comments to fire up his team, which really made Aikman and other naysayers look foolish?

In the second video in that link Irvin homers out worse than booze. It was glorious.

Top Bottom