Week 6 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Seahawks | 10/12/2014

data

Forbes #1
I've always heard Dickerson's name mentioned in that debate. And rightfully so.
I stopped hearing Dickerson's name during the mid-90s once Barry and Emmitt established themselves.

D

Deuce

He's in that small group that's always talked about just after the usual top 5. I think he's rated just right.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He's in that small group that's always talked about just after the usual top 5. I think he's rated just right.
I agree. Imo, he's in that group with Tony Dorsett, Marcus Allen, LaDanian Tomlinson, etc... Maybe enough to get mentioned with the GOATs, but not quite enough to stay there. But still remembered as an all timer. One of the best ever to play the position.

data

Forbes #1
Assuming his career, at least his best years, is done, where does Adrian Peterson fit?

Higher than LaDanian Tomlinson? Curtis Martin?

D

Deuce

Assuming his career, at least his best years, is done, where does Adrian Peterson fit?

Higher than LaDanian Tomlinson? Curtis Martin?
I would have him at the tail end of the top 10, both those guys on the outside looking in.

Probably with same with Earl Campbell. But good news for him is he'll always be th GOAT of one legged RBs. :unsure

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Love seeing a little bit of Dickerson there...behind Dorsett, he was right there with Marcus Allen as RBs I loved to watch.
He was the total package. People didn't realize how fast he was either.

Top Bottom