Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Booze was right after all, he's a zero-value add.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I sure hope Randle did not steal anything and it was some kind of a mistake. I'd have a real hard time keeping a thief on the roster.
Agreed. But if he DID do it, I'd cut his ass and make an example out of him. It's not like he's an important piece to the puzzle. Then bring in Ryan Williams.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Sometimes it is not about the money for thieves...they get a little rush from stealing. I'd have a hard time keeping him around, but I also think that if I am OK with Brent coming back, then I need to cut Randle a break here.
I know the two things aren't comparable in damage caused, but Randle made a conscious decision to steal even though he probably had a pocketful of cash. Brent, while making the decision to drive while impaired, didn't make the decision to take Brown's life. The same decision I'm sure most of us here has made before.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Carp

DCC 4Life
I know the two things aren't comparable in damage caused, but Randle made a conscious decision to steal even though he probably had a pocketful of cash. Brent, while making the decision to drive while impaired, didn't make the decision to take Brown's life. The same decision I'm sure most of us here has made before.
I think a DUI is worse than shoplifting...regardless of death.

Cotton

Staff member

Just phenomenal.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
This is what happens with a well-coached and unselfish rotation of relatively young players. Now the team just needs some stoutness at the point of attack and they'll have a chance of surviving the late season running games.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
This is what happens with a well-coached and unselfish rotation of relatively young players. Now the team just needs some stoutness at the point of attack and they'll have a chance of surviving the late season running games.
They need to be smarter than Mincey was on that Wilson TD run. He jumped WAY inside and lost contain like a dumbass.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They need to be smarter than Mincey was on that Wilson TD run. He jumped WAY inside and lost contain like a dumbass.
Pretty much everyone gets fooled on those plays. The fact that he played it well the entire time other then once says a lot about his play. It's difficult because they put the DE out in space and he really just needs to trust that his other guys will snuff out the run on the inside and instead maintain contain on the outside in case Wilson keeps it.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

you knew they wouldn't have the balls to bench him

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

you knew they wouldn't have the balls to bench him
He's already on the bench...

I think you mean suspend him.

Cotton

Staff member