What happened to Graham?

Jiggyfly

Banned
I think the biggest key to beating the Saints was controlling Graham, has anybody read or heard anything talking about how we defensed him?

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think the biggest key to beating the Saints was controlling Graham, has anybody read or heard anything talking about how we defensed him?
Especially since we have sucked out loud all year against TEs. I expected Graham to destroy us and he actually had a relatively slow day.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It looked like a standard zone to me. Everyone just played hard, except Spencer for a few plays which is understandable I guess.

Jiggyfly

Banned
It looked like a standard zone to me. Everyone just played hard, except Spencer for a few plays which is understandable I guess.
I think it had to be more than a standard zone its not like Brees has not seen that before.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't think any of the film crunchers bothered to pay a lot of attention as to why, mainly because we took over the game in other ways.

If I am guessing, I am thinking that Sterling Moore and Bruce Carter played their nuts off.

Haven't paid a lot of attention to finding out why, mainly because it is not like Graham has been killing anyone this season.

superpunk

Banned
DBs said the coaches told them if you physical these guys up they get sick of it and will start coughing the ball up

and they did

Graham had chances we just took it from him

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I read that we used a combination of coverages and players on Graham to keep Graham and Brees uncomfortable, not knowing whether he was going to be manned up or facing zone on a given play.

Top Bottom