Cowboys First Scheduled FA Visit

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
I just hope that we can sign Greg Hardy. No one is really talking about him, and he's the free agent we really need the most.
if we sign Greg Hardy i'm doing backflips. Yes, off the field issues, but he plays with an attitude and picks up results. He's an all around solid DE in the NFL

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just hope that we can sign Greg Hardy. No one is really talking about him, and he's the free agent we really need the most.
He is the most talented free agent on the market in my opinion. Hell it's not even close. I think the fact that the suspension is still up in the air is a huge opportunity for the Cowboys. If it wasn't for that we probably wouldn't be in the ballpark in terms of money. Dallas can actually afford to have him miss a few games. What we really need him for is the playoffs.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Cowboys are going to have to sit home for the first part of free agency for a few years to retrain agents that they didn't just hit the Jerry Jackpot the second they get the Cowboys on the phone.

Newt

DCC 4Life

This is supposed to say Cowboys wrap up deal with Jed Collins, Todd Archer tweet.

Carp

DCC 4Life

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
What the fucks?!?!

We want Clutts!!!

hstour

Brand New Member
What the fucks?!?!

We want Clutts!!!
That sounds suspiciously like the chants from the '87 "scab" game when Danny White crossed the picket line. The stadium chants were:

Danny's a wienie....we want Sweeny!

Were you there too?

Top Bottom