Week 6 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Seahawks | 10/12/2014

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
OTOH...turnovers and stupid shit like what happened yesterday can flip a season upside down if its not taken care of.

Harris muffing that punt was inexcusable.
Thats actually a good thing. It will let them focus on something while the media annoints them. Please, dont let the players eat the cheese. Keep the focus and keep rolling.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I honestly don't know what to say right now.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Reading www.seahawks.net is quite enjoyable this morning.

Thought this was pretty funny.

:lol
That's the Twilight Zone we're living in right now.

Dare I say it, but right now, these Cowboys are a well coached unit. How many years has it been since we could legitimately say that? Parcells days?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Speaking of Seahawks fans, whose bright idea was it to let that Hip Hawk bastid hang around all those years ago?
[MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION]

Cotton

Staff member

:towel

Cotton

Staff member

My head may just explode before this day ends.

Carp: One could only hope.

Cotton

Staff member

Just wow.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I don't even feel the need to talk shit today...we're good and the team knows it. Staying humble though...just keep grinding Cowboys.

superpunk

Banned
idk if this was posted in here somewhere but literally me after that game

special thanks goes out to my boy jameson

lostxn

DCC 4Life
That's the Twilight Zone we're living in right now.

Dare I say it, but right now, these Cowboys are a well coached unit. How many years has it been since we could legitimately say that? Parcells days?
Coaching is a lot easier when you have the right horses. So many things seem to be breaking right for us.
- The guard our owner apparently didn't want to draft has been the lynchpin which turned our good OL to an elite one.
- McClain who we got for a song has been a force much to everyone's surprise
- Spencer is actually becoming an effective player again.
- Bruce Carter is becoming a decent player
- Murray is playing better than he has his whole career. Some of the runs Sunday were the best I have ever seen out of them. Especially on the last TD drive.
- After week 1, Romo has returned to the Jedi QB we all know and love. Better, he is being so smart with the ball right now.
- Our receiver unit continues to mature and improve. Witten hasn't lost a step yet either.
- Promoting Marinelli ended up being a fantastic decision. This unit is sometimes overmatched but always in position. They make up for lack of talent with discipline and effort. Can't wait to see the group evolve over time once we start focusing on D line in the draft.

Year after year we've seen things not break our way. Things that had to happen didn't and other things we took for granted fell apart. This year every bit of bad news (Claiborne continues to suck/be injured, Sean Lee lost for the year) is offset by good news (we replace Lee's production by committee, Moore steps in and plays great).

Let's just hope Romo & Dez stay healthy or the wheels will come off pretty quick...

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
not sure if this was posted, but it looks like Doug Free's injury is not serious. Although I don't mind Parnell coming in either, he looked good for his 1 snap and is a decent backup

Jiggyfly

Banned
Have to give mad props to Scandrick he was blowing up that bubble screen all day, which kept them in long yardage situations.

I also have to say I never got the Bevell love he has always seemed to gimmicky and some of that shit yesterday would make Garrett say that's too cute.:lol

p1_

DCC 4Life
One thing this team has across the board this season.....confidence.

That's not been there in years past.

Going 10 points down, on the road the last 3-4 seasons and this team folded like a cheap suit.

Yesterday was nice...no one panicked.

OTOH...turnovers and stupid shit like what happened yesterday can flip a season upside down if its not taken care of.

Harris muffing that punt was inexcusable.
Right, 3 turnovers on the road never nets a win. Never.

Cotton

Staff member
Still got nothing.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Just wow.
No shit. Wow.

Top Bottom