Chris Johnson shot, his friend killed

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Holy crap.

D

Deuce

The news makes it sound like a tupac situation. They left some party at 4am, he was riding shotgun and a car pulls up next to them and just unloads. If I weren't on my phone, I'd post a pic of the car. That thing was beat up. I'm surprised Johnson and the dude in the backseat didn't get worse.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Or how about just stop hanging around with the type of shady motherfuckers that get rolled up on and shot?
That's what I was thinking. Live like a thug, die like a thug. Not much sympathy for that from me.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's what I was thinking. Live like a thug, die like a thug. Not much sympathy for that from me.
It's like girls that dress slutty who become sexual assault victims. They are just asking for it...:unsure

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I was thinking more like play with skunks you are going to get pissed on and come out stinking.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I agree, blaming the victim for the crime committed against them. Perfect comparison.
:lol
Yeah, a guy choosing to live a violent existence is the same as the clothes somebody is wearing.

Not sure when you turned into a moron, but it doesn't really fit you. But then again you are a lawyer, right?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol
Yeah, a guy choosing to live a violent existence is the same as the clothes somebody is wearing.

Not sure when you turned into a moron, but it doesn't really fit you. But then again you are a lawyer, right?
Eh, part of it is boredom but where did someone say that Chris Johnson was violent? The only thing said was that Chris Johnson shouldn't stay out so late and that he shouldn't hang out with shady people.

Really not much different then saying a Woman shouldn't be at the club late at night wearing a short dress hanging out with those sketchy drunk dudes. As far as I know Chris Johnson did absolutely nothing to deserve being shot.

Top Bottom