townsend

Banned
Just run the ball and kick the field goal

(2 seconds later)

Well what the f*** do I know.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would not have thrown it there, but my fantasy team is thankful.
I agree, a 3 score lead clinches this thing regardless. If that goes incomplete you leave extra time on the clock. The risk of INT on that play is extremely low given the defense but if you don't complete it you leave more time on the clock.

Of course since it worked, there isn't much room to bitch.

dallen

Senior Tech
I like Bailey high fiving everyone while the Saints try to start something.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Winning this game is huge. Eagles looked pretty bad vs. the 49ers, and the Skins and Giants both have problems (even though the Giants have looked a little better of late). 4 of our next 5 at home, and a game against the Jags in London. Win 4 of those next 6 and we're in good shape.

dallen

Senior Tech
Our division sucks. If they aren't careful I might start thinking about things best left alone.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Winning this game is huge. Eagles looked pretty bad vs. the 49ers, and the Skins and Giants both have problems (even though the Giants have looked a little better of late). 4 of our next 5 at home, and a game against the Jags in London. Win 4 of those next 6 and we're in good shape.
Yeah, we can still shit the bed versus the ass-bad Texans next week.

dallen

Senior Tech
At least we are set up for another late collapse

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I agree, a 3 score lead clinches this thing regardless. If that goes incomplete you leave extra time on the clock. The risk of INT on that play is extremely low given the defense but if you don't complete it you leave more time on the clock.

Of course since it worked, there isn't much room to bitch.
Exactly. Risk outweighs reward since there's little difference between a TD and a FG at that point.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Damn, they just showed Marc Colombo on the sidelines. He has lost a shit ton of weight. Funny how that works.

Top Bottom