Week 4 Gameday Chatter | Saints vs. Cowboys | 09/28/2014

D

Deuce

No wonder Jason is always checking out Charlotte. He's married to some dude named Brill.

Carl

RIP Brother
This is a good win. We should be 7-3 by the bye week; then both hands on the steering wheel and who knows.

Hawkeye19

Brand New Member
This one feels good…. Dominant OL, nasty running game, smart-vet QB play, and a scrappy D. Didn't see this happening this year. Pleasantly surprised. If they can keep us this physical run first identity, we can definitely be a dangerous team in the NFC.

Congrats on the win dudes… enjoy it

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Collinsworth is right. The refs messed up blowing the whistle. It cost Dallas points.

The play would have been automatically reviewed anyway so the refs should have let it play out.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
This is a good win. We should be 7-3 by the bye week; then both hands on the steering wheel and who knows.
Yeah, I think you should slow your roll a bit there. I like the way we performed most of the game but there are still some kinks to be worked out.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Total team effort tonight. Fantastic job all around.

If I had to hand out game balls I'd just give one to the entire team.

Carl

RIP Brother
If there is a fucking replay system in place, why are these officials blowing a whistle. Let the play play out and then look at the replay. That is two weeks out of three that we have lost a TD because of a whistle.

Last edited:
Top Bottom