Water damaged iPhone

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Yepper. Sorry you didn't know. It's a site that caters to military and police. You should sign up anyway. They have lots of stuff you might be interested in.
Looks like I'm eligible too. Thanks for the heads up.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
That's a great site, thanks. Got both my wife and myself signed up.
Glad you like it. I've ordered the Vertx cargo style pants from them. Several pairs of the compression socks. And some other items I can't remember. Seemed like pretty good prices. I get sunglasses from Oakley usually from their usstandardissue.com site for military and LE, so the deals that govx has on glasses doesn't suit me but they have tons.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
That's a great site, thanks. Got both my wife and myself signed up.
I'm in process of signing up now. I selected the military side even though I am also retired federal service. I don't know whether my agency will qualify but my question is what do they require to finish the registration? I choose the telephone process to finish but they arent open yet.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'm in process of signing up now. I selected the military side even though I am also retired federal service. I don't know whether my agency will qualify but my question is what do they require to finish the registration? I choose the telephone process to finish but they arent open yet.
I just put my name, birthdate, and Army disabled veteran. It took about 15 seconds, and it said they found me in the system and ok'd my request right then.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I just put my name, birthdate, and Army disabled veteran. It took about 15 seconds, and it said they found me in the system and ok'd my request right then.
Maybe no ones working today. I input info also but then to finalize it ithers was an option for telephone, fax or e-mail. I probably should have opted for e-mail.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Maybe no ones working today. I input info also but then to finalize it ithers was an option for telephone, fax or e-mail. I probably should have opted for e-mail.
I took a picture of my ID with my webcam and submitted it. They cleared me after a couple of hours.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
[MENTION=38]E_D_Guapo[/MENTION]. did the rice work? We just got back from a birthday party where a kid shoved my daughter into a pool without her floaties on, and I had to jump into the pool with my phone in my pocket. Now my iPhone6 is sitting in rice, and I'm a little worried it won't come back.

D

Deuce

@E_D_Guapo. did the rice work? We just got back from a birthday party where a kid shoved my daughter into a pool without her floaties on, and I had to jump into the pool with my phone in my pocket. Now my iPhone6 is sitting in rice, and I'm a little worried it won't come back.
If your phone doesn't come back, I'd recommend it as the blunt object of choice to throw at that kids head.

Cotton

Staff member
If your phone doesn't come back, I'd recommend it as the blunt object of choice to throw at that kids head.
Kids will be kids, I guess. It really messed me up. I tried to get my phone out of my pocket, but couldn't in time. The kid was really apologetic, and his parents apologized profusely but I'm still not right. She is fine, but I'm not. Scared the fuck out of me.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Kids will be kids, I guess. It really messed me up. I tried to get my phone out of my pocket, but couldn't in time. The kid was really apologetic, and his parents apologized profusely but I'm still not right. She is fine, but I'm not. Scared the fuck out of me.
if his parents are sorry, make them come up with the cash for the phone.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
[MENTION=38]E_D_Guapo[/MENTION]. did the rice work? We just got back from a birthday party where a kid shoved my daughter into a pool without her floaties on, and I had to jump into the pool with my phone in my pocket. Now my iPhone6 is sitting in rice, and I'm a little worried it won't come back.
It didn't work. She had to get a new phone. I hope you have better luck.

Cotton

Staff member
It didn't work. She had to get a new phone. I hope you have better luck.
It worked. At least for now. It came on this morning so hopefully I'm good.

dallen

Senior Tech
Throw it in a fire. This will make the water evaporate.

Top Bottom