Week 4 Gameday Chatter | Saints vs. Cowboys | 09/28/2014

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
No word on Bruce Carter yet?
Listening to The Break and Eatman said he saw him on his way to the MRI room this morning. Moving very slowly and Eatman says going by what he saw there is no way he plays in this next game. That's certainly not an official diagnosis, but take it sounds like we can expect Carter to miss some time. Kinda sucks. He played pretty damn well last night from what I could tell.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Listening to The Break and Eatman said he saw him on his way to the MRI room this morning. Moving very slowly and Eatman says going by what he saw there is no way he plays in this next game. That's certainly not an official diagnosis, but take it sounds like we can expect Carter to miss some time. Kinda sucks. He played pretty damn well last night from what I could tell.
Damnit.

He didn't have a great game, but he made a big time play vs the Rams, and when you couple that with what he did last night, there was reason to believe that the guy was starting to come around......then this happens.

Hopefully he isn't out for too long.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
One play that sticks out in my mind was when the Saints got the ball back with the score 31-17 and Moore ran stride for stride with Graham deep, made a play on the ball and basically turned Graham into the DB, attempting to break up the interception.

In what world could Claiborne have pulled that off?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
One play that sticks out in my mind was when the Saints got the ball back with the score 31-17 and Moore ran stride for stride with Graham deep, made a play on the ball and basically turned Graham into the DB, attempting to break up the interception.

I get what you are saying but just about any corner should be able to run stride for stride with Graham.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I take that back. I was thinking of Rob Gronkowski when I was considering 40 times..

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
BTW...we had a good crowd last night. Did not hear the Saints much, if at all, and we were loud at the appropriate times.
There was a lot of chaos in the stands and parking lots. The Saints fans were there for a fight. Several Saints and Cowboys fans were ejected from the game.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

I never paid any attention to him at LSU.

Going to spend the rest of the afternoon looking for him making plays in college, as I believe it's just a legend.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Nevermind, only had to watch one highlight film to realize that he had to have been on PED's in college.

superpunk

Banned
that was actually exactly the sort of play he would make at LSU, but never could make in the NFL.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I never paid any attention to him at LSU.

Going to spend the rest of the afternoon looking for him making plays in college, as I believe it's just a legend.
He made a bunch of plays in college, I think he's just too mentally and physically soft for the NFL.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
He made a bunch of plays in college, I think he's just too mentally and physically soft for the NFL.
I've no doubt that he's weak-minded, but you should see a play every now and then that reminds you why he was so well thought of coming out of college.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Top Bottom