User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Ferguson Police Department Faces Uncertain Future

  1. #11
    Banned Jiggyfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,221
    Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    I think I read where the black voter turnout was like 5-6% or something.

    I get the oppression. I really do. Still, they have a chance to empower themselves there but for whatever reason fail to do so. It is sad and frustrating all at the same time.
    Very true.

  2. #12
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    56,446
    Yeah, this is the way to make your cause more legit. I don't give a damn how bad the police force is in Ferguson, you don't shoot people, let alone cops. If you do, your entire movement is invalid.




  3. #13
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    56,446
    And, why are they protesting the police chief stepping down? Isn't that what they wanted?

    Oh yeah, just to have an avenue to be victims and stuff.

  4. #14
    Senior Member townsend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Yeah, this is the way to make your cause more legit. I don't give a damn how bad the police force is in Ferguson, you don't shoot people, let alone cops. If you do, your entire movement is invalid.
    personally I don't see any difference between a Ferguson/St. Louis area cop getting shot and a blood being killed by a crip.

  5. #15
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    56,446
    Quote Originally Posted by townsend View Post
    personally I don't see any difference between a Ferguson/St. Louis area cop getting shot and a blood being killed by a crip.
    Are you serious? You can't be serious.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Clay_Allison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Are you serious? You can't be serious.
    Ferguson PD was a straight up criminal enterprise. They might as well have been the Mexican or Bolivian Police.

  7. #17
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,582
    The shooting of the Brown kid was due to an altercation and the police were shot by a preditor. World of difference.
    Since Day One

  8. #18
    Senior Member townsend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,126
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    The shooting of the Brown kid was due to an altercation and the police were shot by a preditor. World of difference.
    I'm perfectly willing to believe that the Brown shooting was a legitimate accident. However the lack of investigation, horrendous response to protests, and abysmal track record of FPD as the DOJ investigations have shown demonstrate an organization that is very similar in action and reputation to Mexico's Federales. Anyone who sees them as more deserving of respect than the average member of the Arian Nation is woefully naive.

    That being said these murders are absolutely tragic. Just not any more tragic than gang violence.

  9. #19
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    56,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Clay_Allison View Post
    Ferguson PD was a straight up criminal enterprise. They might as well have been the Mexican or Bolivian Police.
    And, I'm sure every single officer in that department was corrupt and stuff.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Clay_Allison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    And, I'm sure every single officer in that department was corrupt and stuff.
    Considering how widespread the corruption was, they either were participating in it or if not, at least aware of the corruption and doing nothing about it. I'm sure there are honest cops in corrupt third world dictatorships too. Maybe there are nice guys in the Bloods and Crips too.

    The stuff the Dept of Justice has shown that the Ferguson crowds weren't just pissed off by Brown getting himself shot. That was just a spark in the powderkeg created by possibly one of the most out of control corrupt PDs in the entire country.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •