Joseph Randle’s Ex-GF Says He Offered $20K To Have Abortion

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Joseph Randle’s Ex-GF Says He Offered $20K To Have Abortion

by Glenn Erby | Posted on Sunday, February 8th, 2015

Dalia Jacobs is coming for Joseph Randle.

According to a TMZ Sports report, Dalia is claiming that the Cowboys running back offered her $20K to abort their now one-year old son.

Jacobs is taking Randle to court, and wants $5K per month.

Jacobs says Randle has barely been involved in the kid’s life … and made it clear from the start he was not supportive of the pregnancy.

“When she told him she was pregnant, he offered her $5,000 … then $10,000 … followed by $20,000 to have the child aborted,” Dalia’s attorney Charlie O’Hara tells TMZ Sports.

Dalia obviously rejected the offer … and says their relationship has a been a nightmare ever since.

In fact, it was Dalia who called police from a hotel in Wichita last weekend claiming Randle had a gun and was in fear for her life. Randle was arrested for marijuana possession (that charge has since been dropped) but cops are still investigating the allegations of domestic violence.

We reached out to Randle and his reps multiple times for comment — Randle’s lawyer reiterated that the NFL player did nothing wrong during the hotel incident, but had no comment on the child support issues.
------------

So....now can we cut him?

lostxn

DCC 4Life
This seems like a personal issue and frankly should be kept as such until the police finish their investigation. Unfortunately, the media loves publicizing this kind of thing absent any actual verified information. Who knows the truth of the incident? Unfortunately Randle is already considered guilty in the court of public opinion. It's not like Randle is the only NFL player with baby mama issues. Hell, it's far from scandalous these days. Sadly...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This seems like a personal issue and frankly should be kept as such until the police finish their investigation. Unfortunately, the media loves publicizing this kind of thing absent any actual verified information. Who knows the truth of the incident? Unfortunately Randle is already considered guilty in the court of public opinion. It's not like Randle is the only NFL player with baby mama issues. Hell, it's far from scandalous these days. Sadly...
It's not all that uncommon in custody situations like this for a parent to make abuse claims to try and get an upper hand in the custody dispute. Unfortunately it makes it hard to identify the real women beaters.

D

Deuce

It's not all that uncommon in custody situations like this for a parent to make abuse claims to try and get an upper hand in the custody dispute. Unfortunately it makes it hard to identify the real women beaters.
It's also easy to paint that picture when the player has a history of stupidity.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
It's also easy to paint that picture when the player has a history of stupidity.
True. It's still not a matter the media needs to report on. I think there should be an ethics requirement for media members and people reporting on stuff like this should be drummed out of the profession. Doctors and lawyers (lol) monitor their professions for ethical lapses. Why can't the media?

Last edited:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Shoulda gone to 40 or 50.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't think she's a gold digger. If she was, she would have got knocked up by a relevant player.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
They played the 911 calls on the radio earlier and while anything is possible, the girls sounded genuinely scared to me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They played the 911 calls on the radio earlier and while anything is possible, the girls sounded genuinely scared to me.
Yeah, you can listen here.

------------

911 calls detail night Dallas Cowboys RB Joseph Randle was arrested

Brandon George / Reporter Follow @DMN_George Email bgeorge@dallasnews.com

Published: February 9, 2015 1:47 pm

Dalia Jacobs, the ex-girlfriend of Joseph Randle, tells a 911 dispatcher that the Dallas Cowboys backup running back threatened her with a gun with their son nearby, hit another female and caused a female to bleed after breaking a window out of a car in three phone calls released Monday by Sedgwick County (Kansas) Emergency Communications.

Jacobs was at Hotel at WaterWalk in Wichita, Kan., last week with a 25-year-old female friend and her son, who was born in 2013. Randle is the father of the boy, Jacobs says.

Randle was arrested early Tuesday morning on a drug charge in his hometown of Wichita after police responded to a domestic violence call from his hotel room. Police found 1 gram of marijuana at the hotel and charged Randle with unlawful possession of a controlled substance.

The charge has since been dropped, Wichita police spokesman Lt. James Espinoza said, but could be brought back. Lt. Espinoza said that Randle is the suspect in his department’s domestic violence investigation that’s still ongoing.

Jacobs makes two 911 calls to a Sedgwick County dispatcher. The second of the three 911 calls is made by another female. The Dallas Morning News obtained the three 911 calls via an open records request.

In the first 911 call by Jacobs that lasts just more than 4 minutes, she tells the dispatcher, “He put his hands on a female, Joseph Randle, he pointed a gun in front of the mother of his child and in front of this other female. … We have our child here and he has a lot of weed.

Joseph Randle just broke a window and pointed a gun in front of someone’s car and busted a window open. We need someone down as soon as possible.”

Later in the call, Jacobs asks the dispatcher, “Can you please not say who is calling? I feel really threatened. He was threatening me and we have our child with us. We’re in the car and my son is in here and he pointed the gun at the car and my son is in the front seat.”

The dispatcher then tries to clarify who is making the 911 call and asks if the mother of Randle’s child is with her.

“This is her. I don’t want him to know because I’m scared that I’m calling. I don’t want him knowing that I called because he’s outraged. He has a gun in his trunk and he put it back in there. … There’s a window at the hotel, we broke it because he hit the girl that went back in there.”

Jacobs tells the 911 dispatcher that Randle put the gun back into his black Challenger. The dispatcher then asks if anyone is injured.

“Mandy, the girl he broke the window to, is bleeding,” Jacobs tells the dispatcher. “She doesn’t need an ambulance.

“They’re throwing away the weed right now because they’re scared.”

Jacobs then tells the dispatcher that she can’t talk right now because Randle is approaching her. The dispatcher tells her to do what she needs to do to stay safe.

“I just don’t feel comfortable,” Jacobs tells the dispatcher, as her voice gets shaky and she starts to talk faster. “He’s coming. I have to go. He’s coming. I’m scared. Bye, bye.”

She then hangs up. The second 911 call lasts less than one minute and is made by another female who tells the dispatcher, “I need you to send someone out here ASAP. Hurry!” The female is crying and begins cursing before the call is disconnected.

Jacobs made the third 911 call, which lasts about 6 minutes, and tells the dispatcher to tell police not to respond to the hotel now.

“You guys don’t have to worry about it,” Jacobs tells the dispatcher. “We just talked it out. It’s fine. Everything is fine. We just talked to him and he’s fine now. … Please don’t come.”

The dispatcher tells Jacobs he can’t stop the police from responding to a call involving a weapon.

“Nothing happened inside,” Jacobs says. “It’s all just a misunderstanding.

“The car that was here with the weed already left.”

Jacobs tells the dispatcher she doesn’t know where the gun is now.

“It was in a car,” she adds. “The car is not here anymore.”

Jacobs tells the dispatcher no one is in need of an ambulance, but she can’t leave the hotel because, “I don’t have a car seat for my son, so I don’t want to leave and get pulled over.”

Jacobs misunderstands the dispatcher when he’s telling her she needs to tell him where she’s located outside the hotel so officers can contact her.

“I’m not going to talk to him,” Jacobs says, referring to Randle. “He’s really angry. I don’t want my name out there. I don’t want my name getting back to him at all.”

Jacobs requested a protective order against Randle on Wednesday, accusing him of being physically and emotionally abusive toward her.

On Saturday, Randle’s attorney, Gary Ayers, issued a statement in support of Randle:

“Joseph Randle regrets that he was recently involved in a party in a Wichita, Kansas hotel that ended with the Wichita Police being called. There are no criminal charges. A woman who was present at the party has filed a protection from abuse lawsuit, which Randle believes to have no merit. Randle asked the woman to leave the party and go home, which she refused to do.

Contrary to the woman’s allegations, Randle did not threaten her or brandish a gun at any time. Randle has retained counsel who will contact the Wichita police to offer cooperation with any further investigation they may want to conduct. Until that time, Randle has been advised by counsel to not discuss the incident. He very much appreciates the many statements of support from his family, friends, and fans.”

Staff Writer Naheed Rajwani contributed to this report.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know, she was pretty quick to drop the "he plays for the Cowboys." That may just be the criminal defense attorney in my though.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't know, she was pretty quick to drop the "he plays for the Cowboys." That may just be the criminal defense attorney in my though.
That was also when she was trying to diffuse the situation too. It is not like the first call dropped his status as an NFL player.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
$20K instead of child support for 18 years? he's smarter than i thought.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
$20K instead of child support for 18 years? he's smarter than i thought.
He should hide as much money as possible overseas, play out his (short) time in the NFL while keeping any judgement on child support tied up in court for as long as possible, then pretend to be broke and get a lower amount or if that doesn't work, flee the country.

dallen

Senior Tech
He should hide as much money as possible overseas, play out his (short) time in the NFL while keeping any judgement on child support tied up in court for as long as possible, then pretend to be broke and get a lower amount or if that doesn't work, flee the country.
Or he could take responsibility for his actions

DCUDoomsday

Brand New Member
Hard to get a handle on Randle, right?

I say cut him immediately. Wash your hands of him.

Top Bottom