Colorado May Have To Refund As Much As $30 Million In Pot Taxes

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Why not there are many parallels with a lot of the same issues being fought.
The LGBT world is trying to make the two equivalent and idiots (in this case) like yourself are letting them. I tell you again, I'm tolerant of gays and lesbians because in my mind there are some that have no choice, but there are some that do. Then there's the BT portion that are lumped in. I think the LGs lessen their argument for acceptance by including this group in their disagreements.
I do not now nor will i ever equate a gay couple union to one between a man and a woman. It just isn't and there is no such thing as gay marriage. If people want to allow for civil unions I would accept that as compromise, but that isn't the goal of many of the people pushing that agenda.
But just so you understand for future argument sake, don't bait me with racial comments like the moronic one you made. It's insulting on a personal level and I don't believe I've ever indicated to you that I have issues with minorities of color, race or religion in any way. I've already told you my feelings on homosexuality and they are out there for everyone to see. If you want to talk about that, fine, but do it like an adult, not like a black guy that sees a race issue with everyone and everything. Geez

townsend

Banned
The LGBT world is trying to make the two equivalent and idiots (in this case) like yourself are letting them. I tell you again, I'm tolerant of gays and lesbians because in my mind there are some that have no choice, but there are some that do. Then there's the BT portion that are lumped in. I think the LGs lessen their argument for acceptance by including this group in their disagreements.
I do not now nor will i ever equate a gay couple union to one between a man and a woman. It just isn't and there is no such thing as gay marriage. If people want to allow for civil unions I would accept that as compromise, but that isn't the goal of many of the people pushing that agenda.
But just so you understand for future argument sake, don't bait me with racial comments like the moronic one you made. It's insulting on a personal level and I don't believe I've ever indicated to you that I have issues with minorities of color, race or religion in any way. I've already told you my feelings on homosexuality and they are out there for everyone to see. If you want to talk about that, fine, but do it like an adult, not like a black guy that sees a race issue with everyone and everything. Geez
I agree that there are people who could vaguely be called "bisexual" who fall somewhere between in the spectrum between straight and gay. Moreover this is a much larger % of the population than people who fall on the far side of the Kinsey scale.

The parallels between the civil rights movement and gay rights are pretty apparent, (I'm very white, btw) it doesn't take a crazy guy to see a conservative portion of society want to stop gay people from getting married, and understand that just a generation ago people would likewise describe an interracial union as illegitimate.

If you want an example that isn't specific to blacks, in South Africa in the early 20th century, the colonial Brits nullified all Muslim and Hindu marriages. Posing that any union not recognized by their specific religion wasn't a marriage at all. In essence, any argument based on personal religious beliefs amounts to the same oppression.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Have I ever once said you had a problem with black people?

I was speaking about a particular subject sorry if that struck a nerve but I wanted a direct answer.

Only a idiot would not see the parralels in this and then say I see race issues with everything and everybody, if this was the case we would have had a race discussion before correct?

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Some Republican asshole lawyers in Oklahoma and Nebraska are suing to throw out the whole idea of divided powers and states rights because they are butthurt that Colorado legalized marijuana. Pieces of worthless trash.

Legalization will likely go down as the most popular and successful policy reform in history IMO.
They do understand that the 10th Amendment exists, right?

shane

DCC 4Life
They do understand that the 10th Amendment exists, right?
They don't give a shit about it. They want more power for themselves. Many of the Republicans in office are the most hostile enemies of the Constitution within government.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
They don't give a shit about it. They want more power for themselves. Many of the Republicans in office are the most hostile enemies of the Constitution within government.
Obama trumps any of them.

Top Bottom