The Injuries Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Clowney out 4-6 weeks with a knee injury.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Durant to miss 3-4 weeks with groin injury.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Durant to miss 3-4 weeks with groin injury.
I'm kind of glad. He is a shitty player who the coaches are clinging to because of his experience and age. One of those guys who shouldn't be starting but the coaches do regardless.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
And that's why I didn't panic and dump Lamar Miller after Moreno's big week 1. Moreno is like DeMarco Murray. Can't stay healthy for shat.

Carp

DCC 4Life
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram is expected to miss about a month with a hand injury he suffered Sunday, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Ingram was off to the best start yet in his four-year career. He ran the ball 11 times for 83 yards and a touchdown and caught three passes for 21 yards in the Saints' 26-24 loss to the Cleveland Browns on Sunday.

He is averaging 6 yards per carry this season, gaining 143 yards on 24 carries with three touchdown runs.

The Saints have started 0-2 despite scoring a league-best 58 points this season, losing both games on last-second field goals.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Charles Tillman out for the year with torn triceps.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Deangelo Hall done for the year with a torn Achilles.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The Chargers lost running back Danny Woodhead early in Sunday’s victory over the Bills and it may be some time before they get him back on the field.

San Diego announced that Woodhead, who left the game on crutches, suffered a right ankle injury that caused him to be carted off the field. It looks like it is more than your garden variety ankle injury, however.

Alex Marvez of FOX Sports reports that Woodhead suffered both a severe high ankle sprain and a fractured fibula. He’s expected to have surgery that will bring his season to an end, although Woodhead will surely get another opinion or two before deciding to undergo such a serious operation.

“You hate it for him first,” quarterback Philip Rivers said, via U-T San Diego. “Obviously, it’s going to hurt us. But you hate it for him. He’ll get through it. It’s tough, I know, early like this to get hurt like that. We’ll miss him, but guys will step up. You don’t want anybody to get hurt. We’d be disappointed if anybody got hurt. But it just adds to the fact that you know a guy who loves it that much, cares about it that much, and goes down on his first snap.”

Ryan Mathews missed Sunday’s game with a knee injury, leaving Donald Brown to pick up a career-high 36 touches during the San Diego win. Mathews is expected to be out a few more weeks, which should mean Branden Oliver and/or Marion Grice get worked into the mix for the 2-1 Chargers.

Carp

DCC 4Life
ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- The Detroit Lions will be without starting middle linebacker Stephen Tulloch for the rest of the season because of a celebration gone awry.

The Lions are placing Tulloch on injured reserve after he hurt his left ACL during a 19-7 win Sunday over the Packers while celebrating a sack of Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers.

"It's a loss there," Lions coach Jim Caldwell said. "Unfortunately, in our game, it happens all too often."

Caldwell said Tulloch will have surgery on the knee at an undetermined date. Caldwell also said he isn't certain Tulloch injured his knee during the celebration, but Tulloch said he felt his knee give during the celebration when he fell to the ground.

He got back up, tested the knee and tried to continue playing. He couldn't shed a block and was done for the day.

Now, he's done for the year.

"It's unfortunate, man," Tulloch said Sunday. "You're passionate about the game. You want to get up and celebrate, and it happened. People do it a million times. Unfortunately it happened to me, but I've been healthy for nine years in my career, never missed a game, let alone damn near plays.

"Sitting on the sideline is new to me, man. It's sickening. But I'll be all right. I'll get right and be able to help this team."

Tulloch hasn't missed a game since being drafted in the fourth round in 2006 by the Titans out of NC State. He played in 131 straight regular-season games between Tennessee and Detroit, where he has spent the past four seasons.

He has 806 tackles and 13.5 sacks in his career, including 135 tackles last season.

The Lions will potentially move outside linebacker DeAndre Levy to middle linebacker to help replace Tulloch. Detroit moved Levy over from the outside after Tulloch's injury Sunday.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I remember Tulloch was one running his mouth last year about waiting for the Cowboys to self-destruct. Had to laugh seeing the moron tear an acl celebrating a sack.

Top Bottom