Mayock Chatter Thread...

cmd34

Brand New Member
Cowboys looking to move up within the next few picks. Hit me up if interested.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
[MENTION=20]Angrymesscan[/MENTION], you only have about 5 more mins. If you are close on a trade deal I can extend that some, but you have to let me know.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I'm in talks with 2 maybe 3 if Jiggy reappears, I think we may have something...

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
im back to take gold you bitch ass ninjas. i see a few good picks but nothing to compare to the new orleans saints draft

Cotton

Staff member
Well, it takes me am minute to double-check myself when the two people trying to trade are trading picks that don't exist. You don't have a 5th this year, [MENTION=19]skidadl[/MENTION].

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
Well, it takes me am minute to double-check myself when the two people trying to trade are trading picks that don't exist. You don't have a 5th this year, [MENTION=19]skidadl[/MENTION].
OHHHHHH HE TOLD YOU!!!!

Cotton

Staff member
C'mon, let's get this shit wrapped up so we can move on.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm not sure what else to do. [MENTION=20]Angrymesscan[/MENTION] went AWOL after a bunk trade attempt. I suppose send me picks and can go from there.

Cotton

Staff member
Give me a sec, guys. I will get the pick and trade posted very soon.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
pick sent

cmd34

Brand New Member
Jerry Jones wants to move up here. Willing to throw in some of Gene's crappy art and a night with Charlotte to make it happen.

Cotton

Staff member
Please don't discuss the picks until after the draft and grades have been submitted. Thanks.

D

Deuce

Jerry Jones wants to move up here. Willing to throw in some of Gene's crappy art and a night with Charlotte to make it happen.
I'm fairly certain I can score a night with Charlotte without giving up draft picks.

Cotton

Staff member

Top Bottom