Draft Chatter

D

Deuce

I think if Fisher had a legit shot at #1 overall, he'd be getting a little traction from some sites with that pick. But nobody is picking against Joeckel. I think it's as safe a pick as the previous #1's.

data

Forbes #1
Yeah but it could be Joeckel or Fisher.

I mean, last year it was clearly Luck over RGIII. The year before Newton was obviously the first overall pick. Or am I misremembering that?
Yesterday, I saw a Chiefs' website (similar to the Cowboys' The Landry Hat) predict Geno Smith.

Carp

DCC 4Life
If I was KC I would have seriously considered Jordan and held on to Albert.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Yesterday, I saw a Chiefs' website (similar to the Cowboys' The Landry Hat) predict Geno Smith.
Where did they have Defensive Tackle and Vernon Fuller going?

Carp

DCC 4Life
Report: Browns want into top 3 for a pass-rusher
Posted by Darin Gantt on April 25, 2013, 9:24 AM EDT
AP
Might as well go ahead and make all the mock drafts (more) fruitless early in the day.

According to Albert Breer of the NFL Network, the “rumor out there” is that the Browns want to move up into the top three picks, from their current sixth slot.

The thinking is that they want to get in front of the Eagles (fourth) and Lions (fifth) to get the pass-rusher they covet. And since Browns CEO Joe Banner has insight into the Eagles front office from his days there, he has a clear sense of what they need and what general manager Howie Roseman values.

If they’re third, they’d miss out on no more than one of the top prospects there, as the Chiefs are expected to take an offensive lineman, and no one’s clear whether the Jaguars in the second spot go tackle or find a Leo for new coach Gus Bradley’s defense.

Such a move would put the Browns in position for perhaps Dion Jordan or Ziggy Ansah or Barkevious Mingo, as the annual run on guys who get to the quarterback begins.
----------------------------------
Dumb. If they want Mingo they can sit right there and take him...I don't like the player anyways. They could probably get Ansah though.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If I was KC I would have seriously considered Jordan and held on to Albert.
I think Jordan has freak like abilities as a pass rusher. I was down on him at first because he didn't have big pass rush stats at Oregon but the more I have seen of this guy the more I like him. He is super athletic, he has a great frame and he can really bend the corner when rushing the passer. If I was going to predict who the best sack guy out of this draft will be it is Jordan. I think he has Jason Taylor type potential.

Carp

DCC 4Life
He grew on me too leadign up to the draft. Another guy who I am growing to like is Cyprien...I don't like small school guys for the most part, but everything I have read and seen has elevated him for me.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I admit it.

If the guy looks like a goof, chances are he's not mentally healthy because he's been teased a lot.

Mike Glennon looks circus ugly. I can't envision him being the BMOC banging all the chicks.
andrew-luck-david-letterman.jpg

Hard to get goofier.

Top Bottom