User Tag List

Page 350 of 394 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 3937

Thread: Must See Movies

Finally watched the Robocop remake and I have to say it might have been better than the 1st, that is probably because I have not watched the 1st in a long while but it hit all the right notes.

Kinneman was great.

I had no idea Sam Jackson was int, he has to be the hardest woking man in Hollywood.

Keep getting them checks Sam.

Definitely would watch a sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggyfly View Post
    Finally watched the Robocop remake and I have to say it might have been better than the 1st, that is probably because I have not watched the 1st in a long while but it hit all the right notes.

Kinneman was great.

I had no idea Sam Jackson was int, he has to be the hardest woking man in Hollywood.

Keep getting them checks Sam.

Definitely would watch a sequel.
    It's definitely different. The first one is much more my style, but I didn't hate the remake.

Quote Originally Posted by Kbrown View Post
    It's definitely different. The first one is much more my style, but I didn't hate the remake.
    Yeah after reflection they were totally different movies tonally there is no way they could duplicate that in a remake.

Collection of Horror shorts by the people who did VHS.

WORLD OF DEATH is a compilation of short horror films that will terrorize, astonish, disturb, and excite genre fans across the globe. Two new episodes streaming each week right here!

http://bloody-disgusting.com/wod/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVI2...R5wQGf&index=2

Quote Originally Posted by Kbrown View Post
    I think the remake was better than it had any right to be. The original is a political satire where the new one is a lot more philosophical. I walked out of it thinking about how our reliance on technology changes what it means to be a human. But the first one is an all-timer so if you make me compare them I'll take it every time.
    2015 DCC Fantasy Football League Champion

Went and saw Star Trek Beyond last night.

My son got a job at a movie theater, so now I get the benefit of his passes.

The movie itself wasn't bad. Also had the whole theater to ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Went and saw Star Trek Beyond last night.

My son got a job at a movie theater, so now I get the benefit of his passes.

The movie itself wasn't bad. Also had the whole theater to ourselves.
    Movie primers?

Would be interesting to read your alter ego critique a movie.

I am actually pretty excited to see the new Blair Witch movie. I have heard and read some good things about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    I am actually pretty excited to see the new Blair Witch movie. I have heard and read some good things about it.
    It's funny because I remember the first one kind of coming from no where and being a big deal. And now that I think about it that one was probably a crazy long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    It's funny because I remember the first one kind of coming from no where and being a big deal. And now that I think about it that one was probably a crazy long time ago.
    Yep...there was a string of movies around that time that were really good. Stir of Echoes, Blair With, Sixth Sense all were around that time if I remember correctly.