User Tag List

Page 358 of 387 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 3868

Thread: Must See Movies

  1. #3571
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    40,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    Saw Rogue One yesterday. I liked it, but not as much as Force Awakens.

     


    The characters didn't grab me in this one like they did in TFA. I think probably because the story was a little too diffuse. It could've been a bit more focused.

    That said, I liked Tarkin a lot, and Vader was incredible at the end. Holy shit.
    Like I said after I watched it:
     

    So Darth Vader just kicks ass, force blasts and chokes a bunch of guys on the Rebel ship and then when Episode IV starts, he suddenly just resorts to physically choking a rebel guy. Must have taken a lot out of him.

    Just was funny.

  2. #3572
    Senior Member Genghis Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,764
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Like I said after I watched it:
     

    So Darth Vader just kicks ass, force blasts and chokes a bunch of guys on the Rebel ship and then when Episode IV starts, he suddenly just resorts to physically choking a rebel guy. Must have taken a lot out of him.

    Just was funny.
     
    True. And it's supposed to be like one day later. I can forgive it though because it was just cool watching him wipe the floor with everybody. And you could really feel how afraid they were of him. It's the Darth Vader I always wanted. I wish there was one or two more scenes with him.

  3. #3573
    Senior Member E_D_Guapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    Saw Rogue One yesterday. I liked it, but not as much as Force Awakens.

     


    The characters didn't grab me in this one like they did in TFA. I think probably because the story was a little too diffuse. It could've been a bit more focused.

    That said, I liked Tarkin a lot, and Vader was incredible at the end. Holy shit.
    That was pretty much how I felt coming out of it.

  4. #3574
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    40,830
    Whoa.

    That Cars trailer they just showed made me all fired up to see it.

    All dramatic and shit.

  5. #3575
    A winning temperament Deuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,612
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Whoa.

    That Cars trailer they just showed made me all fired up to see it.

    All dramatic and shit.
    I won't be seeing it out of protest. Hollywood needs to stop trying to make Armie Hammer happen. Nobody likes him, get him out of my movies.

  6. #3576
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    40,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I won't be seeing it out of protest. Hollywood needs to stop trying to make Armie Hammer happen. Nobody likes him, get him out of my movies.
    I have no idea who he is, so apparently they haven't tried hard enough.

  7. #3577
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,270
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    I have no idea who he is, so apparently they haven't tried hard enough.
    The Lone Ranger.
    Since Day One

  8. #3578
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    40,830
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    The Lone Ranger.
    I had no desire to see a Lone Ranger movie, much less after it was labelled a complete box office bomb.

  9. #3579
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,270
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    I had no desire to see a Lone Ranger movie, much less after it was labelled a complete box office bomb.
    That is who played the Lone Ranger...Armie Hammer. And it was a bomb.
    Since Day One

  10. #3580
    A winning temperament Deuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,612
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    I had no desire to see a Lone Ranger movie, much less after it was labelled a complete box office bomb.
    He was also in the Social Network and quite a bit more. He sucks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •