Bikers attack SUV driver in New York

Smitty

DCC 4Life
A gang called "Hollywood Stuntz" chased and attacked a man driving an SUV after he accidentally hit one of the bikers on Manhattan's West Side Highway.

A gang of bikers attacked a man driving a Range Rover and broke his leg Sunday after he accidentally hit one of them on Manhattan's West Side Highway.

"It was an accident," Lt. Karen Anderson said.

The man was in the car with his wife and daughter when the incident took place. After he pulled over to check on the man he hit, the bikers surrounded the SUV and began hitting it and spiking the tires, police said.

The driver then attempted to escape, hitting three more bikers in the process and unraveling a 5-minute-long chase that ended with the driver having to pull over due to tire damage. At this point, the gang -- known as "Hollywood Stuntz" according to police -- cornered the man and beat him.

He was treated at a local hospital for injuries including slashes to his face and released. His wife and child were not injured.

One of the bikers struck by the car, 28-year-old Christopher Cruz, was arrested and faces several charges, including reckless endangerment, reckless driving and endangering the welfare of a child, police said.

Fifteen bikers were arrested after Sunday's incident. Police also seized 55 bikes and wrote 68 summons in relation to the episode.

Authorities have not yet unveiled the identity of the man driving the SUV. They're currently trying to determine if any more charges should be filed based on a video of the incident that was recorded in a helmet camera one of the bikers was wearing.

Since the incident, the video has been posted on YouTube and gone viral.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/Blog/2013/10/01/Bikers-attack-SUV-driver-in-New-York/6481380639147/#ixzz2gUpvwEhK

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I saw that on the news a couple of times this morning. That's crazy.

If I were the guy I'd have plowed through the entire group with my SUV until my tire gave out. I'd have taken out as many of them as possible before receiving my ass whipping.

It would be me and abuot 20 of them recovering in the ER.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
:lol. Hollywood Stuntz.

A bunch of faggots on rice burners, dirt bikes, and I think I even saw a moped among them.

A chapter of about five 1%ers would destroy all those pussies put together.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
:lol. Hollywood Stuntz.

A bunch of faggots on rice burners, dirt bikes, and I think I even saw a moped among them.

A chapter of about five 1%ers would destroy all those pussies put together.

:lol

Exactly. WTF was the biker doing pulling right in front of the Range Rover anyways? Showing him how "tough" him and has moped fags were?

I know one thing, if that's me, and my wife and infant are in the car I'm running over every one of those motherfuckers and dealing with the consequences later.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Hollywood Stuntz.

Jesus God Almighty.

:lol:lol

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Yup, run them over if your kid and wife are in the car. What kind of fag bashes in a window with a helmet with a kid in the car? That is some real tough stuff.

Top Bottom