User Tag List

Page 396 of 396 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396
Results 3,951 to 3,956 of 3956

Thread: Must See Movies

Icarus was a very good documentary on Netflix. The Russian Olympic doping was pretty amazing. The documentary started one way and completely changed into a compelling story.

I dunno, King Arthur Legend of the Sword was entertaining. I had heard it was awful.

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    I dunno, King Arthur Legend of the Sword was entertaining. I had heard it was awful.
    It was okay. Yeah, I would be pissed if I spent eight bucks on a ticket for it though. But seriously what goes through a producers mind when they are making a very expensive movie about King Arthur?

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    It was okay. Yeah, I would be pissed if I spent eight bucks on a ticket for it though. But seriously what goes through a producers mind when they are making a very expensive movie about King Arthur?
    SEQUELS!!!!

It is all anyone cares about anymore. Make a mindless mashup with tons of action and hope the window lickers come out in droves to pay for it. Then make sequels until they don't. Fast and Furious series is what everyone is trying to make.

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    SEQUELS!!!!

It is all anyone cares about anymore. Make a mindless mashup with tons of action and hope the window lickers come out in droves to pay for it. Then make sequels until they don't. Fast and Furious series is what everyone is trying to make.
    It just requires originality and frankly a lot of luck. Right place right time.

So no one saw Dark Tower? Thinking about it.