Week 8 Gameday Chatter | Redskins vs. Cowboys| 10/26/2014

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I don't know, there was a lot of Garrett-stench all over our offensive gameplan vs the skins

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't know, there was a lot of Garrett-stench all over our offensive gameplan vs the skins
Logically it would be that way.

Does Linehan know the Redskins? Oh yeah, no.

Of course Garrett is going to have a hand in the planning for an opponent he knows pretty well. Or should. But doesn't.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
So the HC doesn't set the tone for the gameplan? Okay then.
Did he set the tone when we were run heavy and winning? If he deserves to be bashed for going away from it last week, or possibly getting cute with a backup QB, then he should get credit for when we're doing it right, too.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Did he set the tone when we were run heavy and winning? If he deserves to be bashed for going away from it last week, or possibly getting cute with a backup QB, then he should get credit for when we're doing it right, too.
Thanks, Schmitty. We will be sure to give Jason his props when he "does it right" and avoid pointing out when he doesn't.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Thanks, Schmitty. We will be sure to give Jason his props when he "does it right" and avoid pointing out when he doesn't.
Oh, so since you're being stupid and placing idiotic parameters that only meet what you want to whine about, I'm Schmitty.

So, since you're being retarded should I call you Jon88? Throw me some cat facts. I can call you superbooze and we can really get this party started.

Top Bottom