Greg Hardy signed...

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Being serious, this is like the T.O. watch.

I don't give a shit about the fallout, just gimme the talent and I will relish the divorces that come after the fact.

There will be some bullshit, no doubt.
More like the Nnamdi watch :unsure

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

This dude is delusional... or Hostile sick.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Hostile said:
Okay guys...move me to 100%.

He's taking a physical tomorrow.
jswalker1981 said:
Says who?!
Hostile said:
I got it from one of the brass at VR.
That's right, bitches. Straight from the brass.

Hostile said:
I have something else to report, but I really need to wait until this signing is official. I hate to tease like that. But it really is just a tease at this point anyway.
:panic

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
That's right, bitches. Straight from the brass.
:lol

Straight from the brass at VR. :lol

Unbelievable. Does he not know that everyone reading his bullshit is on the internet? You know, where all of the information he claims as insider is available to everyone as soon as it is reported? He needs professional help. For reals.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I will be pretty stoked if they land Hardy though. They desperately need a player like him. He may be a piece of shit as a human being but he is an animal on the football field.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
rathalarge said:
Hos! I live on the East Coast, Yourself more West, which means you are at least 2 hrs behind me! I gotta sleep before work tomorrow, so please don't stimulate my brain anymore tonight!
hostile said:
3 hours behind you. When DST happens for everyone else, it doesn't for me. I am now on Pacific time, which I love. I got more man. I got more. But I will let you sleep.

If you can, after I told you I've got more. Nighty night.
Nighty night.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'm surprised he'd want someone who beat up a woman on the team. I mean, it's the way he was raised and all.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Is he a moron or something. Most of us wanted Murray to move on at the money he wanted. Good for Murray he got what he wanted. We want Hardy and he wants to come here. JJT can go F himself.

Cotton

Staff member
I will be pretty stoked if they land Hardy though. They desperately need a player like him. He may be a piece of shit as a human being but he is an animal on the football field.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Is he a moron or something. Most of us wanted Murray to move on at the money he wanted. Good for Murray he got what he wanted. We want Hardy and he wants to come here. JJT can go F himself.
JJT reads this board, then. Neat.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I don't know if you're trying to set up a reason why we still desperately need a DE but 15 sacks in 2013 is the definition of elite. Unlike Ware he actually plays mean and angry too!
That sack of Breeze in the video looks pretty damn vicious. I likes it and want to see it here damnit!

Cotton

Staff member
Singletary never had off the field problems that I knew of. LT, Ray Lewis, Haley, are all better comparisons.
I specifically highlighted "animal on the field".

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Imagine if we had a "Hostile" on this board.....wow...the membership would be in the thousands.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

~runs off to call skid~

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I'm about 99% sure Greg Hardy is in Dallas, guys. I bet he ends up going to dinner tonight.

Top Bottom